Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking brilliant!

Comment

This next 10 minutes are going to be fucking amazing. To all the Leicester fans here, football is with you tonight. And what a lovely chairman.

Comment

Congrats, Leicester. Great goal to win it, too.

(I’ll admit, listening to the bent money complaining how hard done-by they were will also be entertaining...)

Comment

Huge congrats to all Foxes’ fans on here.

Comment

Wonderful for Leicester, for the Cup.

In my lifetime the Coventry joke (Monty Python) and the Leicester joke (Rutland Weekend TV) have become out of date ... at last.

Comment

Congratulations to Leicester and all their fans. It's a great feeling to win the Cup - chuffed for you.

Comment

Congratulations to the Leicester fans on here. The faces of the fans and players reminds you what football is all about.

Comment

Absolutely bloody brilliant. So chuffed for all the Leicester fans, enjoy your night.

Comment

Congrats to Leicester and their fans. That was a hell of a performance.

Commiserations to the OTF Chelsea fans. The last-minute VAR offside must have been utterly wrenching.

Comment

delicatemoth Happy for you!

Wot a nail biter.. my Chelski supporter mate didn’t enjoy it as much but she’s nipped out for a fag.

Comment

Pick your own medal time

Comment

Palestine flag from Choudhury, excellent!

Comment

Cruel way to have a goal ruled out, sympathy to the Chelsea supporters here.

I have a crazy post-covid jab fever and I cried for nearly an hour before the match.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They fuckin did it! They won the fucking FA Cup!

Comment

Got to say that VAR ruling was tight as anything. But hey what a result, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJ View Post
                                Congrats to Leicester and their fans. That was a hell of a performance.

Commiserations to the OTF Chelsea fans. The last-minute VAR offside must have been utterly wrenching.
                                I’m not convinced it was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                  Palestine flag from Choudhury, excellent!
                                  Just beat me to it - was about to ask if that was what I saw. Will there be a consequence for that?

Comment

This is one of my favourite presentation celebrations ever

Comment

I cannot stop smiling and crying. Maybe this shitty year might have reminded us why we loved football and how we just let big money get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post

I’m not convinced it was right.
                                        I'm not convinced by any of it, TBH. But I start to sound like a moon/Covid conspiracist when I go on about it... It was tight.

(Choudhury's flag seems to have vanished, BTW.)

Comment

The Tielemans goal was so beautiful.

Comment

Well in to all the resident Foxes on here. Thank fuck for VAR eh.

Commiserations to NS, you’ve still got plenty to look forward to.

Comment

Awesome, sweet and wonderful result.

Comment

I now have to hope Chelsea play way better than that in a fortnight's time.

Comment

Schmeichel, Morgan and Vardy join what I reckon must be a pretty small club - winners of the top flight, second tier and FA Cup with the same club.

Comment

Well in Leicester fans. I love it when a team and their fans look so overjoyed to have won the cup.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X