No announcement yet.

No More Harry - Premier League 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, don't want to sound churlish. Clarets took the day off against precisely the wrong team to do so, Leeds quite rightly had no sympathy, played well and we deserved to lose 4-0.

Comment

Man City had 80% of the possession against Newcastle. Is that above or below their average this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
        Man City had 80% of the possession against Newcastle. Is that above or below their average this season?
        20% sounds about right for Newcastle under Bruce.

Comment

Transfermarkt suggests an average this season of 65% for Man City, 38% for Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
            Transfermarkt suggests an average this season of 65% for Man City, 38% for Newcastle.
            Out of interest how does that 38% place Newcastle of the 20 club Premier League?

Comment

Originally posted by ale View Post

Out of interest how does that 38% place Newcastle of the 20 club Premier League?

19th.

Comment

Great goal for John McGinn in today's dead rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                  Great goal for John McGinn in today's dead rubber.
                  There going to be plenty of dead rubbers in next week. Liverpool Chelsea & Leicester aside.

Comment

Yeah, the idiocy of not having the Cup Final as the climax of the regular season is going to be particularly stark after yesterday's events and how appalling this year's PL has been.

Comment

There are still six teams that can finish 6th or 7th, from Liverpool down to Leeds (Chelsea could also still finish 6th, I think), but there's a caveat as to whether the players can be arsed about those competitions once Top 4 is mathematically impossible.

Liverpool fans will moan about Man U v Leicester for years/decades/millenia. They can fuck off, obviously.

Agreed it's a disgrace that EPL gets 8 days more life and attention than the Cup.
                      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 16-05-2021, 13:54.

Comment

Souness is a total dick.

how is he still employed by sky?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobachevsky View Post
                          Souness is a total dick.

how is he still employed by sky?
                          What has he said now?

Comment

WBA have been absolutely robbed in this match.

Comment

NBC, as I noted above, have massively overstated Liverpool's chances of overtaking Leicester and/or Chelsea so lots of broadcasters are being dicks of late.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Didn't see that one coming!

Comment

I've seen it all now. Fucking hell.

Didn't Kaspar's Dad do that once?

Comment

Great header that.
                                      West Brom should have won despite being under the cosh, but I consider it karmic retribution for employing that anti-football brown envelope fan Alardyce.

Comment

BBC says first goal ever scored by a Liverpool keeper (presumably excludes shootouts).

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                          WBA have been absolutely robbed in this match.
                                          What's that in reaction too?

I only saw the final ten minutes, though clearly that included the highlight of the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                                            I've seen it all now. Fucking hell.

Didn't Kaspar's Dad do that once?
                                            Yes, he did, although that was a desperate last minute equaliser, not an out-of-nowhere winner.

Comment

I once saw Kasper's pater have a goal disallowed, which meant that Wimbledon beat Manchester United in the cup.

Comment

I'm not suggesting it had any bearing on the goal - I didn't watch the game and am only looking at photos - but doesn't Allison's kit clash with Albion's? I can't imagine Liverpool would have been allowed to wear a change kit of that hue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

What's that in reaction too?
                                                  I presume it was a reaction to West Brom having a goal chalked off.

Not seen Allison's goal but it made for exciting radio as I was cooking tea.

Comment

Yeah, Allardyce was scathing about the disallowed goal decision. I was quite surprised myself when it was ruled out.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X