Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not for another month.

Comment

Probably no bad thing that Mourinho doesn't have to bench a forward to make way for Bale after scoring five away from home.

Comment

Looks like it'll be a red for Christiansen.

Comment

kepa? he doesn't play like one hohoho

Comment

Tee hee.

Comment

Justice done on the penalty. Tiago pulled out of the way.
              Odd game that. Played in the main at walking pace. Chelsea just didn't seem interested at all.

Comment

Burnley start the season with five first teamers out and three on the bench. If Dyche doesn’t go at the end of the season, I’ll be amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                  Burnley start the season with five first teamers out and three on the bench. If Dyche doesn’t go at the end of the season, I’ll be amazed.
                  What's the story there? Where's the money going?

Comment

"Done like a Kepa"

"Kepa and the Corpse"

"Smoked Kepa"

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post

What's the story there? Where's the money going?
                      Into the bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                        TBF, if someone had said to you a decade ago that you'd consistently finish in the top half of the Premier League, you'd have taken it.

Comment

I wouldn’t expect the club to be taking tools away from the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post
                            what the Christ is a Fosu-Mensah? It sounds like a rare debilitating disease you see on a feature on the local news. Maguire can’t even walk past the Greek yogurt in Waitrose without breaking into a cold sweat
                            ?

Comment

Originally posted by That Night In Barcelona View Post

?
                              Not sure what you’re struggling with, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post

Not sure what you’re struggling with, to be honest.
                                ?

Comment

My Dad text me this morning saying that the best thing to happen to the lower leagues and non-league football is the introduction of VAR into the Premier League and after thinking about it, especially the United game, I think he’s right. The decisions may well have been correct but I can see why people get frustrated by minor details.

Comment

Originally posted by That Night In Barcelona View Post

?
                                    PM’s are open if you can manage something with any detail and intelligence.

Comment

Blimey.

Comment

Maybe making fun of foreign names might not be on...?

Comment

I'd have thought Perez was interfering with the Barnes shot there, but evidently not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                                            Maybe making fun of foreign names might not be on...?
                                            It is rather crass, but sadly in keeping with the contributions of that particular poster.

Comment

I hope you all have a cousin who will stand up for you, the way that Jamie stands up for frank. The post match chat was so glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                                                Justice done on the penalty. Tiago pulled out of the way.
                                                Odd game that. Played in the main at walking pace. Chelsea just didn't seem interested at all.
                                                Not sure about that. The camera cut to thiago while the var check was ongoing and he didn't look very hopeful that it would be overturned. He was just a bit clumsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                                  quite how Woodward hasn't gotten his P45 yet is another matter, however.
                                                  As long as the sponsorship and merchandising money keeps rolling in, he's safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                                    I'd have thought Perez was interfering with the Barnes shot there, but evidently not.
                                                    Interfering with play was essentially removed from the laws in the 2019 update. To have been committing an offence* Perez would have had to touch or attempt to touch the ball, or have prevented Pope from saving the shot by obscuring Pope view of it (simply obscuring the view briefly isn’t enough, it must negatively impact the opponents ability to play the ball to be an offside offence). None of those held true - Perez made an obvious and it appears successful effort to avoid touching the ball and Pope was well beaten already, not even attempting to get across before it went close to Perez.

* if Perez was offside at all, which is unclear from the replays shown on the BBC

Comment

Working...
                                                    X