No More Harry - Premier League 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post

well it isn't irrelevant. It has massively changed how teams play. Things were heading this way anyway, but the short kick outs now mean that playing it out from the back is now what everyone does to the best of their ability.
    Which was the point being made on this thread - teams that don't have the ability try, and fail, and teams that do have the ability are so slavishly attached to it players have stopped recognisIng threats and reacting accordingly (with a long clearance).

Not sure on your analysis on Allison. The one he gave away looked like a pinpoint pass to the opponent rather than an interception. He didn't seem to be aiming at a team mate and he had other options than putting it anywhere near Foden.

Comment

The 'one' he gave away..?

Comment

https://www.twitter.com/craigburley/status/1358816243369857026

What a cock.

Comment

Rude, unnecessary, condescending.

Comment

Yeah he’s done himself no favours there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Beast View Post
              Good stuff TAB. I only heard the abbreviated 15 version of Garcia’s football podcast, the free version was concentrated on the rugby. I need to put my hand in my pocket and pay, I will if they have you on.
              He’s not on. Garcia just refers quite regularly to his mate who’s a “maniacal” or “fanatic” Man U fan, something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                Garcia just refers quite regularly to his mate who’s a “maniacal” or “fanatic” Man U fan
                One who vehemently defends Alisson.

Comment

Who has blamed Allison for Man City's opener? It was an extraordinary save from a very clever shot. Allison had no chance to push it anywhere else but straight out. It was a minor miracle he saved it at all.

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                      The 'one' he gave away..?
                      TAB only blamed him for one in his screed. Hence...

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

He’s not on. Garcia just refers quite regularly to his mate who’s a “maniacal” or “fanatic” Man U fan, something like that.
                        I wasn’t expecting TAB to be on as a guest. Wishful thinking on my part.

Comment

Far be it from me to agree with TAB but Allison fucking up a couple of passes doesn't mean he shouldn't pass it out. If going long was the right option in the first case then let's get Egil Olsen out of retirement and launch everything route 1. The second misplaced pass was pretty dismal, but even given that, what was the xG on the opportunity presented to City? 0.1 maybe 0.2? There's a calculated risk in every pass. I think its fair to I think its fair to say Klopps Liverpool have got the balance spectacularly right the last few years

Comment

1. We should definitely get Egil Olsen out of retirement

2. Is this a first use of xG on OTF?

Comment

2) No. We get up to all kinds of foolishness when you aren't around

Comment

Sordid.

Comment

Comment

Heh. Oh well, never mind, eh?

Comment

Back to the subject of goalkeepers fucking up when they try to play out from the back, Arsenal got a penalty out of the Leeds keeper just now as another example.

Comment

I'm not on Twitter, but I got a text from a mate with a screenshot from a site called Anfield edition saying that Klopp has left Liverpool with immediate effect. I'm not standing over it,could be the usual gossip.

Comment

Leeds just sliced Arsenal open to get a second goal and bring it back to 4-2.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                            I'm not on Twitter, but I got a text from a mate with a screenshot from a site called Anfield edition saying that Klopp has left Liverpool with immediate effect. I'm not standing over it,could be the usual gossip.
                                            From what I hear he was too busy separating two of his players in the dressing room to be thinking of packing his bags.

Comment

Leeds denied a penalty I rather feel would have been given to a BRC.

Comment

Like the penalty that a BRC had revoked less than three hours ago.

Comment

Wasn’t Maguire offside?

Comment

Probably, but they never checked that. The referee looked at the "foul" and changed his mind.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X