No More Harry - Premier League 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
    If you want a bit of bite in the midfield then Daniel Amartey would be the man.
    I forgot about him. Consider him on the bench instead of the rather flaky Arshavin.

Originally posted by Mr Beast View Post
    And if you want a supply of good crosses you can do a lot worse than Marc Albrighton. He was very good last night.
    That's a possibility. Him and Anderton on the flanks could be a good Plan B.

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    No room in the A squad for Daniel Amokachi?
    Like I said, I was spoilt for choice for strikers. Michail Antonio, Dean Ashton and both Ayews failed to make the cut as well.

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
    I always considered Alvaro Arbeloa a decent RB. Room for him on the bench?
    Good shout if I need someone a little more conservative than TAA and don't want to switch Azpilicueta back to the right.

Yeah, this was definitely a tougher task than the Z-List team.

Comment

That should keep Solskjaer safe for a while then. And quite right too. I don't think anyone wants to see him leave.

Comment

Lookman :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Is there anything worse than a failed Panenka?

Comment

Surprised that you of all people forgot this.

Comment

Wow, what an appalling penalty.

By the way, is Brentford in London?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post
                Is there anything worse than a failed Panenka?
                Being electrocuted?

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                  Wow, what an appalling penalty.

By the way, is Brentford in London?
                  Thank you GO. Once years ago, I shouted " for fuck, sake Bohs, that's appalling " and I've been abused since over using that word at football. At least someone realises that appalling is a perfectly cromulant word to use in a football context.

Comment

Every penalty miss and the ensuing humiliation as a result of a twatty run up and/or a crappy take is full deserved. I hate this shit almost as much as I hate VAR offside decisions because someone's arm is sticking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post

Being electrocuted?
                      Nope. That's over in an instant. A failed Panenka is for life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                        Surprised that you of all people forgot this.

I will never forget that.

Comment

Sean of the Shed is completely correct on this.

Comment

Outlaw the ‘stutter’. That’s what I preach.

Comment

No run-up at all. It worked for Socrates.

Comment

Top of the league. (Haven’t been able to say that for a while.)

Perhaps only for a short while, but the weekend’s getting better by the hour.

Comment

Leicester can go top if they beat Wolves, then Liverpool can replace them a couple of hours later if they beat Man City. That'll be four leaders in one day (Crowded House earworm). Both tough match-ups, though, so Spurs could quite easily stay top

Comment

Ball to Wolves hand, VAR gets involved, penalty, goal, 1-0 Leicester. It's the modern way (in lots of different aspects).

Comment

Nah, that was a pen. Arm away from side and deflects the ball. It would have been harsh if the Wolves player had been carded.

Comment

its been six years since we were top. feels oddly underwhelming.

maybe it looking at the post international break fixtures.

Comment

Why does this velociraptor remind me of Jamie Vardy? It's the eyebrow isn't it? that and running at 30 miles an hour and pouncing on things.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobachevsky View Post
                                            its been six years since we were top. feels oddly underwhelming.
                                            Perhaps because we only stayed there a couple of hours?

Comment

None of Southampton, Spurs or likely* Leicester were/are 'properly' top. You are only that if you lead the table between rounds of fixtures, not midway through one when you have probably leapfrogged teams simply because their game is a bit later in the weekend. It is only a quarter step away from clubs considering themselves top if the 'in-play' table has them there.

* - it's already 1-0 to Liverpool at Man City

Comment

It seems NBC have decided to put this game behind the paywall on their streaming site.

Which goes as far to say as I will not be watching.

Comment

Come to think about it - I don't think I have watched a single game this season, and perhaps this year. Which feels rather odd now I think about it.

Comment

when you are a spurs fan you take what you can get.

i thought that was a clear pen. g neville banging on is boring

Comment

Working...
                                                    X