No More Harry - Premier League 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
    Hearing rumours that Liverpool are concerned that Van Dijk has done an ACL.
    ACL?

Comment

Anterior cruciate ligament

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
        Hearing rumours that Liverpool are concerned that Van Dijk has done an ACL.
        Maybe he shouldn't have limped off

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
          Any chance we can keep PL talk in here?
          Seems a shame to me to separate off match-watching chat by division, but obvs up to people what they want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

While I can understand why players do this, I don't understand why managers allow them.

Comment

Maybe that useless twat Pickford shouldn’t have tried to cripple him.

Comment

Originally posted by ale View Post

Suggestions leaking out that he has 'picked up a knock' and will miss tomorrow game. Which will be a shame for all of a black & white persuasion naturally.
                Hostage to fortune right enough.

Comment

Originally posted by torres View Post

Maybe that useless twat Pickford shouldn’t have tried to cripple him.
                  Well obvs and Pickford should have been sent off. My point was more if he has done his ACL walking off may have exacerbated the damage.

Comment

Meanwhile, McGuire's redemption went pretty quick.

Comment

This is repulsive and Aguero should face a lengthy ban for it. I'm fairly certain he would not have done this to a male assistant referee.

https://twitter.com/judeinlondon2/status/1317556139920396288

Comment

SHould add for anyone who doesn't get it that a man grabbing a woman's neck like that is very redolent of domestic violence.

Comment

1) You shouldn't put your hand on a match official.

2) You really shouldn't put your hands on a female match official.

3) During Covid, you should'nt unnecessarily put your hands on anyone.

What an arsehole.

Comment

That Harry Maguire looks a good player.

Comment

Aguero is so wrong there, there must be some sort of sanction.

Comment

I'm the only one who finds it odd when virus-sensitive managers do the fist bump or forearm touch and then give each other a hug?

If contact is absolutely necessary why don't they just each use hand sanitiser and shake hands, or vice versa?

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                                  I'm the only one who finds it odd when virus-sensitive managers do the fist bump or forearm touch and then give each other a hug?

If contact is absolutely necessary why don't they just each use hand sanitiser and shake hands, or vice versa?
                                  I thought that, particularly with Klopp and Ancelotti today.

Comment

Do we have any doctors here? Might limping off exacerbate an injury or is it the case that the muscle and other movements involved bare little relevance yo the underlying problem(s)?

Comment

That disallowed Henderson goal is bizarre. I can't for the life of me see how Man? is offside. Maybe his breath was offside, but the decision is VAR overreach. The idea was for VAR to intervene in clearcut cases, not an offside so marginal that nobody can even see it. The penalty Man Utd got against Newcastle was also absurd. Rashford was already stumbling when he was slightly touched on his trailing foot. I was relieved when Fernandez missed that penalty,

Comment

And here's Guardiola defending Ag?ero: "“Come on guys. Sergio is the nicest person I ever met in my life. Look for problems in other situations, not in this one."

Fuck off, Pep.

Comment

But does the fact that someone is already stumbling negate a penalty claim? As an example if Messi had been fouled here would it not have been a spot kick given that he nearly fell down twice?

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                                            Seems a shame to me to separate off match-watching chat by division, but obvs up to people what they want to do.
                                            Perhaps, but this thread has existed for a fair while now. Just trying to avoid duplication of topic.

Comment

Sometimes it's hard to know the appropriate thread to post in. For example, Trump's ramblings could be out into the 2020 US election, his own thread, the white supremacy one, the fascist thread and no doubt a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                                Perhaps, but this thread has existed for a fair while now. Just trying to avoid duplication of topic.

Yeah sure. Seems a shame, is all.

Comment

Of course, we used to have those weekly couch-potato threads that incorporated all the weekend’s televised football.

I never did get to employ my ‘Arse against Settee’-gag in a thread-header. (Could’ve used it yesterday, of course...)

Comment

Ummmm...what's this? Scotch mist?

(What on earth is "Scotch mist"? and why does this phrase exist?)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X