Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southport Zeb View Post
    What is it?
    I've never seen one before - no one has - but I'm guessing it's a white hole.

Comment

I have to say, EIM, none of my snide anti - Man. United digs during years of frustration and later enjoyment have never been aimed at you. Dignified and realistic throughout. Not that you'll give a fuck, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
        I have to say, EIM, none of my snide anti - Man. United digs during years of frustration and later enjoyment have never been aimed at you. Dignified and realistic throughout. Not that you'll give a fuck, of course.
        I appreciate that. But if we ever get good again I'm going to make sure I'm fucking unbearable.

6-1. Hahaha. Oh man.

Comment

Agree with Logan, EIM is great on here. And his assessment of the blame is spot on.

Spurs have been really good today, I thought Hojbjerg wasn’t much of a signing, as usual I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
            I'm going to make sure I'm fucking unbearable
            I'm leaving it there.

Comment

Can we contact that court in Cyprus and see if they'll take Maguire back?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post
                Could you imagine the humiliation of conceding five at home?
                My own team Southampton bounced back from a 9-0 loss at home to finish comfortably in the midtable last season, I'm sure Man United will be fine.

Comment

The last time Man Utd lost 1-6 at home, they ended up two or so minutes from winning the league that season.

Comment

I was off doing other stuff. Did Evra repeat any potentially libellous rumours this week or did he leave his weird outburst at "Donny van de Beek should shut his mouth"?

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                      I was off doing other stuff. Did Evra repeat any potentially libellous rumours this week or did he leave his weird outburst at "Donny van de Beek should shut his mouth"?
                      It was Dawson Creek's agent who needed to shut his mouth, wasn't it? He started going on about signing Messi on Fifa, then said he doesn't want to promote violence, but people need a slap.

Comment

Originally posted by That Night In Barcelona View Post

My own team Southampton bounced back from a 9-0 loss at home to finish comfortably in the midtable last season, I'm sure Man United will be fine.
                        I was rather referring to my own team a week ago.

Comment

It was Dawson Creek's agent who needed to shut his mouth, wasn't it? He started going on about signing Messi on Fifa, then said he doesn't want to promote violence, but people need a slap.
                          Ah, right. Cheers for, erm, clearing that up.

Comment

Well, that's an almighty dropped bollock from Adrian. Gomez hardly covered himself in glory either.

Comment

That should have been two. Liverpool are asleep.

Comment

There's going to be a lot of words wasted discussing this match, but really it all boils down to Woodward not being up to his job, and Solskjaer not being up to his either.
                                Uncharachteristically pundit-like from EIM, there.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                  Well, that's an almighty dropped bollock from Adrian. Gomez hardly covered himself in glory either.
                                  Gomez didn't have much chance. He was trying to stop the pass and cover the angle. It was all Adrian.
                                  Liverpool on top now but it seems that the one thing we struggle with is heavy metal football, ironically.

Comment

Apparently a body check off the ball isn't a penalty though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post

I was rather referring to my own team a week ago.
                                      But I want to make this all about my team

Comment

That's a bit more like it, although if Barkley had taken the two clear-cut chances he's been given then it wouldn't have felt unfair.

Comment

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1312812859248828419

Comment

Jesus Christ. People won't be talking about that Man Utd result if this carries on in this vein.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Beast View Post
                                              Agree with Logan, EIM is great on here. And his assessment of the blame is spot on.

Spurs have been really good today, I thought Hojbjerg wasn’t much of a signing, as usual I was wrong.
                                              Let’s be honest, that was glorious. And - of course - it should’ve been more.

Totally agree that Lamela was a prize dick earlier - but you don’t retaliate and stick your hand in an opponent’s face. I think we all know that.

And now Liverpool are getting royally humped by Villa. Today just gets funnier.

Comment

Villa are playing this perfectly. Run hard at Liverpool's high line and leave just enough on them at every tackle so they start getting antsy. No fouls just heavy challenges.
                                                Without Henderson the midfield struggles and without Ali the defence have no confidence.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but why is this game going ahead, with two Liverpool players having just had positive coronavirus tests?

Comment

so they can suffer

Comment

Working...
                                                    X