No More Harry - Premier League 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Cogito View Post
    United were lucky to have enough time added on to take the corner that the penalty came from.
    ’Ole-time’?

Comment

United were lucky to have enough time added on to take the corner that the penalty came from.
      To say the least, but very rare that you'll see games blown up immediately after a goal.

Comment

Murdered them 2-3 !

Comment

‘90+10 mins’.

Comment

True, but they were a bit unfortunate there.
            Yeah. Unlucky Brighton. 2-2 was looking a fair result, I thought. Brighton def the best team overall, but Man Utd had flashes of fluent class up front. When Rashford was 1:1 the goal was inevitable no matter how long he decided to spin it out and the offside goals were still great moves and would both have been scored if Rashford had got his timing right.

Wasn't there a discussion on off a while back about whether hitting the woodwork really was unlucky or just like any other miss?

Comment

WBA three up inside half an hour against Chelsea.

Comment

Frank Lampard proving why should never trust a budget to a Tory.

Comment

But not unlike those ‘other’ blues, you can’t help but feel that they’ll still somehow get away with it...

Comment

Now 3-1.

Comment

Baggies need to shore up - this’ll be an onslaught now.

Comment

3-2. Oh blimey.

Comment

They're not listening, Jah. Now 3-2.

Comment

It's been mainly the Baggies going forward since the second Chelsea goal ( kiss of death)

Comment

First PL draw of the season.

Oh well, at least Chelsea didn’t win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                First PL draw of the season.

Really? That I didn't know.

There's a few goals in this West Brom team which leads me to cautiously optimistic. Plus we are definitely improving every game.

Comment

If only Sawyers could’ve buried that one at 3-2, eh?

(And perhaps had VAR actually bothered to review what looked a handball ahead of Abraham’s equaliser...)

Comment

Saints off to a fast start at Burnley. 0-1.

(Please don't ban me, Snake.)

Comment

It’s Danny Ings. I can’t dislike Danny Ings.

Comment

I don't think anyone can. He never got a fair crack of the whip (injuries notwithstanding) at Liverpool. Great player.

Comment

Leeds win late on with a header from Bamford. They’ve been playing some good stuff.

Comment

They have indeed.

No Dele Alli for Spurs. Is he the new Luke Shaw?

Comment

Dele Alli has been off his game for over a season now. He was poor under Pochettino as well and hasn't been getting picked by Southgate either. Mourinho is bang on on this one.

Comment

Fuck OFF is that a penalty.

Comment

Harry Kane sent off after the final whistle, presumably for (rightly) calling the ref a fucking muppet.

EDIT: Apparently not, Spurs' goalkeeping coach. My point stands.
                                                  Last edited by Toby Gymshorts; 27-09-2020, 15:06.

Comment

Utterly appalling decision.

I mean fuck sake, what's happened to football?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X