No announcement yet.

Hollerbach's Geisterspielwurst - Bundesliga 20/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there lots of Turkish clubs in the Munich Bezirksliga?

There are in Berlin, but they've never reached the heights of the third, in part because each prefers to operate as a small fiefdom

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy Pepys View Post
      I know this is a Bundesliga thread, but over in the 3. Liga, there are now four Munich teams competing--Unterhaching, Sechzig, Bayern II and arrivistes SV Tuerkguecue-Ataspor Muenchen.

Why the owner has put so much cash into Tuerkguecue, I'm not sure. And there's too many non-Turks playing for them nowadays for them to be considered a Turkish club. They're also based about 1.5 km from my flat, although they're playing their home games at the Gruenwalder.
      There was talk of them playing some games at the Olympiastadion, and then Wuerzburg, given that Sechzig and the reserves are also playing at the Gruenwalder, but this was when normality by September was still being talked about. Did anything come of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Capybara View Post
        There was talk of them playing some games at the Olympiastadion, and then Wuerzburg, given that Sechzig and the reserves are also playing at the Gruenwalder, but this was when normality by September was still being talked about. Did anything come of that?
        Not sure--all my knowledge comes via a mate. However, Bayern II also play at the Gruenwalder. It's getting a bit busy there.

Why can't you do umlauts on this board, out of interest?

Comment

It's the Brexit version of vBulletin so all FORRIN elements are disabled.

Comment

This is for folks in the US who want to travel back in time: ESPN+ has added some episodes of Soccer Made in Germany to the Bundesliga section. I'm looking forward to viewing these during the next few weeks. That was my entry point to watching football as a young kid.

Comment

Cool. I loved the guy who did the play-by-play for those games.

Comment

Toby Charles.

Dortmund with a very late 0-1 win at Hoffenheim on Saturday. The game opened up a lot after that goal. Dortmund missed 3 gold chances and Hoffenheim had some set pieces very late in the game.

Comment

Working...
                X