Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there no email address to write to?

Comment

It gave me a single issue purchase option in addition to the annual subscription.

Are you not getting that? Maybe try a restart of the Fire?

Comment

Now it is acting up for me

I wonder if it is just volume, given that it just came out today

Comment

Here's Hertha with Herthinho..

They are the first of the clubs to include a mascot (the Sonderheft is always in the order of last season's finish)

Comment

Yeah, I am avoiding sending an email because my German is good enough to at least try and write it in German but bad enough that I know they will be passing it round the office asking each other if it's off a Dutch bloke that has taken a blow to the head.

I might try the restart. My mate who lives in Bielefeld is sending my WhatsApps of the league ladders to heighten my anticipation and I am trembling with it all.

Might go pound the streets of the Infant Hercules to calm down.

Comment

Oh, and now ursus is at it too!

Comment

I'm sorry to report that Union have left Ritter Keule out of their photo

I feel shame

Comment

Right, I've been out learning about the long term effects of the Esso Valdez (not good) and had another go. I seem to keep getting stuck in a loop where I am downloading a sample three pages of the issue then being prompted to purchase, which I am keen to do, but having no mechanism so to do.
                  Giving up until tomorrow.

Comment

HSV have signed Toni Leistner immediately after QPR paid out his contract. The whole Leistner saga has been very perplexing.

Comment

How do the league ladders look/work on a virtual Sonderheft..? (I sadly left mine at work when lockdown started- it probably still has Gladbach top of the league)

Comment

They don't "work".

It is essentially a digital photograph of each page of the Sonderheft, including the Stecktabelle and the page with the crests before they have been punched out.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                          HSV have signed Toni Leistner immediately after QPR paid out his contract. The whole Leistner saga has been very perplexing.
                          Second K?ln cast-off HSV have signed, after we gift-wrapped Simon Terodde for them. Leistner started off well in K?ln while on his loan there, but it's clear he's a central defender who's physical qualities might have been better appreciated in the 1970s. And after resumption, he became a liability in defence, no matter how many opponents he clattered into.

Comment

Seems like a decent bloke.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54028123

Comment

He'd be more decent if he stopped scoring against my lot. But, yeah, Ibisevic is doing an admirable thing.

Comment

Eintracht approved to allow in 6,500 fans for the home opener against Bielefeld. I'll be reffing that afternoon at almost exactly the same time as the game's on, so won't have to split my loyalties down the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                                  To continue the tradition of my rarely correct predictions:
                                  1. Bayern
                                  2. Dortmund
                                  3. M'gladbach
                                  4. Leverkusen
                                  5. RBullshit Leipzig
                                  6. Hertha BSC
                                  7. Frankfurt
                                  8. Hoffenheim
                                  9. Werder
                                  10. Wolfsburg
                                  11. Stuttgart
                                  12. Freiburg
                                  13. Union Berlin
                                  14. Bielefeld
                                  15. Mainz
                                  16. Schalke
                                  17. Augsburg
                                  18. Koln
                                  Bit optimistic this for Eintracht - I think this will be another mid-table year unless two or three players unexpectedly step up their performances. Otherwise, not much to disagree with, except I think Stuttgart will struggle again. I suppose there's an outside chance Dortmund could just outpace Bayern if they can beat them at least once and be more consistent against the rest of the league. But honestly, I don't give a shite either way. Would be lovely to see any one of Leipzig, Hertha, Wolfsburg or Hoffenheim have a rotten season, and preferably all four.

Comment

Any pre-season news on the second division? I lost track at the end of last season so apart from Hamburg extending their holiday let I'm pretty lost. Who got promoted from three in the end?

Comment

Bayern seconds won the third division so second and third places got the automatic promotion slots and these were W?rzburg and Braunschweig. I saw W?rzburg twice in four days at the start of last season where they lost 5-4 at Unterhaching after being 4-2 up with two minutes left, then lost 3-0 at home to Gro?aspach who were eventually relegated. So quite a turnaround there. Ingolstadt finished fourth but lost the play-off to N?rnberg.

Comment

Braunschweig knocked Hertha out of the cup yesterday in a 5-4 barn burner

Comment

Originally posted by Capybara View Post
                                          Bayern seconds won the third division so second and third places got the automatic promotion slots and these were W?rzburg and Braunschweig. I saw W?rzburg twice in four days at the start of last season where they lost 5-4 at Unterhaching after being 4-2 up with two minutes left, then lost 3-0 at home to Gro?aspach who were eventually relegated. So quite a turnaround there. Ingolstadt finished fourth but lost the play-off to N?rnberg.
                                          So, unlike Spain, the 3.Liga is the reserve team ceiling, then.

Comment

Jude Bellingham scores on his Dortmund debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                              Jude Bellingham scores on his Dortmund debut.
                                              The kids were united. Excellent match for Dortmund with a 0-5 win. Duisburg was always going to have problems but down to 10 men made it worse. And two of the goals were from deflections, including Bellingham's goal. Passing was slick and Reus scored 35 seconds after entering the game later in the second half.

I worry about the defense, especially left back. Setting aside Bayern's inevitable title, Dortmund should be in the mix for second place.

Comment

HSV really are the gift that keeps on giving. 4-1 defeat at third-tier Dresden, and defender Toni Leistner, on his debut for Hamburg, went semi-Cantona on an abusive fan.

Comment

Bayern slaughtering Schalke 3-0 and it could have been many more. Like watching men against Barcelona, really,

Comment

7-0

Comment

Working...
                                                    X