Can he do it in front of no fans? The 2020 summer transfer market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can he do it in front of no fans? The 2020 summer transfer market

Liverpool have reportedly offerred Dejan Lovren to Napoli as part of a deal to sign Kalidou Koulibaly. I'd be happy if they offered them Lovren in exchange for a couple of large pizzas.

Jamie Cureton, who must be 44 by now, has signed for Enfield FC, the Essex Senior League team who play in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire.

Comment

Chelsea are expected to be "busy". Werner and Ziyech are in, though I'm not sure how definite the former is, (hasn't had a medical or signed a contract AFAIK). We've received a healthy fee for Morata from Atletico and Pasalic has gone to Atalanta. Bakayoko, Emerson, Pedro, Willian and few others are definite or possible departures.

Comment

Manchester United have been linked with absolutely everyone. They have signed no one. I do not get excited about transfers until they are signing their contract on the pitch and holding a club scarf above their head. The transfer gossip industry is one of the most tedious aspects of modern football.

Comment

SERIE A STAR LINKED WITH SENSATIONAL OLD TRAFFORD MOVE

This looks interesting, let me click this link and increase their ad revenue.

ALEXIS SANCHEZ IS EXPECTED TO RETURN TO MANCHESTER UNITED WHEN HIS LOAN DEAL EXPIRES, THOUGH THE CLUB REMAIN KEEN ON MOVING HIM OUT OF THE CLUB.

Oh.

Comment

I only listen to the beeb. I must admit I don't even know what's happening with the window because of all this - I think in normal times it would have opened on Wednesday (1st July) but this year I don't know?

Comment

Garry Monk said yesterday that the EFL haven't yet announced when the window will open or close.

We may be busy this summer. A lot of the squad are out of contract and some have already gone - Sam Winnall and Sam Hutchinson released, the latter expected to go to QPR. Morgan Fox, Steven Fletcher and Fernando Forestieri declined extensions beyond tomorrow and have all left, Forestieri managed to throw his toys out of the pram one last time by posting some nonsense about "the truth" on Instagram and will doubtless get a friendly reception should he ever return to Hillsborough in front of our fans. Especially if he joins Leeds. We also released several youngsters, including Preslav Borukov who was a staple of those "50 stars of the future" features you find in some publications. His progress had stalled badly, not sure who that reflects badly on.

We've been linked with various players including Mason Bennett and James Garner (OWLS IN SHOCK SWOOP FOR OLD TRAFFORD STAR) but really we have no idea what sort of market we will be operating in, we might get put under another EFL embargo, we don't know what division we'll be playing in and if we're in League One there's no guarantee we'll even have a season.

Comment

The Werner deal is subject to a medical, which will take place early in July now that RBL have completed their season

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                  SERIE A STAR LINKED WITH SENSATIONAL OLD TRAFFORD MOVE

This looks interesting, let me click this link and increase their ad revenue.

ALEXIS SANCHEZ IS EXPECTED TO RETURN TO MANCHESTER UNITED WHEN HIS LOAN DEAL EXPIRES, THOUGH THE CLUB REMAIN KEEN ON MOVING HIM OUT OF THE CLUB.

Oh.
                  Dead set I had forgotten Sanchez had played for Man Utd, never mind that he was still their player.

Comment

Working...
                  X