Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has to be torrid or it doesn't count.

Comment

I think you've got a fair chance of ending that dismal record (both the Friday night and the Brentford one) tonight.

You've maintained your steady improvement and we haven't really clicked yet this season.

Comment

Think so? That's slightly more positive appraisal than most QPR fans have, but then again we've become rather resigned to mediocrity lately.

Comment

Friday night, late November, in front of no fans. And not just in this country but in France, Spain and Germany. While we can't avoid the lack of fans, I hope Friday nights are ditched after the COVID period.

Comment

Some clubs always played on Friday night. In fact one of the old regulars is currently playing a home game now.

Comment

And so it goes... If we could only play a full ninety minutes, but then pigs will fly and cats will bark.

Comment

Very relieved. QPR did well in the first half and we were fortunate not to go down to 10. A strange reorganisation by TF at half time but somehow it worked. And Ivan Toney was superb all over the pitch.

Comment

Yeah, he looks a bargain at 5 million. He's got a nasty streak though. I thought the goal you had called back (wrongly,) cancelled out the red card Sorenson should have got.

Comment

Any info on where Bright Osayi-Samuel might end up in January?

Comment

Not really, there's some discussion around the big Glasgow clubs. There's also some thought he may hang in with us until Summer.

Comment

Freddie Ladapo of Rotherham scored the finest goal I've seen all season against Bournemouth yesterday. Only seen short highlights of that game but it looked a cracker.

Comment

I was listening to updates on the radio. Rotherham were poor up to when they scored but then suddenly found self-belief.

Kazim-Richards made a good start for Derby.
                          Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 29-11-2020, 11:18.

Comment

So Darnell Fisher got a three-match ban for cock-grabbing.

Comment

Heh! It's like a question in one of imp 's refereeing tests.

Comment

So, having seen the beginning of the Quest programme, it's obvious that players who've played at the top level in England are diving, cheating scum.

Comment

Millwall drew all 5 of their league games in November.

Barnsley are, for once, closer in points to the play-offs than the bottom three. 15 points from the last 24.
                                  Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 01-12-2020, 23:18.

Comment

Just saw the highlights of Rotherham v Brentford. If those were the highlights, then I'm glad I didn't watch the whole match

Comment

Most of the non-highlights consisted of Ivan Toney being man-handled by the Rotherham defence.

Rotherham did very well in the first half but, unlike Wycombe, they couldn't keep up the intensity and we managed to create a number of chances without really getting out of second gear.

And Marcus Forss's goal was just beautiful.

Comment

The half split ties in with what I've read from Rotherham fans who watched it.

Comment

Yes, the only chance Rotherham allowed Brentford in the first half was an off-target Ethan Pinnock header. I was particularly impressed with the no 16, Jamie Lindsay.

I enjoyed Ivan Toney's trademark two-step penalty which flew into the top corner. I predict he will have a 100% record - until the play-off final penalty shoot-out.

Comment

Ah. It's a brave man who predicts a play-off place before Christmas.

Comment

True. Three consecutive wins when you're not playing very well can make you over-optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Capybara View Post
                                                I agreed to a Zoom call having forgotten my lot were playing WRDC tonight. Having watched the first half hour, I missed the first Boro goal as I set up the call. 3-0 to Middlesbrough. WRDC don't look very good.
                                                I agreed to a Zoom call having forgotten my lot were playing Swansea tonight. Having watched the first half hour, I missed the first Boro goal as I set up the call. 2-1 to Middlesbrough. Boro looked OK at 2-0 but Swansea came back strongly and looked like they might get an equaliser. They had it in the net but it was disallowed for offside.

Comment

You should tie a piece of string around your finger on matchday so you don't get sucked into cyberspace like the folks in tron

Comment

2000 Millwall fans allowed in for the first time this season and booed the players taking the knee. They never stop being utterly abhorrent cunts.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X