No announcement yet.

A Barrow-load of laughs - Division 4 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have been an interesting game too. After a poor run, we've played really well in our past two games and at last put in a proper front-to-back team performance to see off the Salford vanity project last week. But you wonder how many games any of our teams are gonna get in in the next few weeks.

Comment

Tonight's Harrogate v Carlisle match - itself a rescheduled fixture after having been abandoned after 10 minutes a fortnight ago - is now in doubt due to a power cut in the area.

Comment

...and it's called off.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
          Tonight's Harrogate v Carlisle match - itself a rescheduled fixture after having been abandoned after 10 minutes a fortnight ago - is now in doubt due to a power cut in the area.
          Must be very localised. I just told my mother who lives less than a mile from the ground, and it's the first she knew about it.

Comment

2,500 properties affected according to Harrogate Town. Now that the game is off our manager has revealed that three of our players have tested positive and are going into isolation.

Comment

After banging in 16 goals in 18 games, Max Watters has left Crawley for Cardiff. Whilst that probably knackers any chances of making the playoffs, the transfer fee (undisclosed, but rumoured to be just shy of 1 million) secures the club's immediate future.

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure - no-one seems to want to take the bull by the horns this season. We've not won in 7 league games, scored 3 goals in that time, and are still in with a shout of topping the league.

Comment

Makes a change from Cardiff yoinking our top scorers.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew7610 View Post
                    After banging in 16 goals in 18 games, Max Watters has left Crawley for Cardiff. Whilst that probably knackers any chances of making the playoffs, the transfer fee (undisclosed, but rumoured to be just shy of 1 million) secures the club's immediate future.
                    I've read rising up to 1 million including add ons. Is he any good?

Swansea had a good look but were put off by the fee, however Cardiff appear to have bought him for less than we were quoted.

Comment

Wowsers, this is a heck of a strike.

https://twitter.com/EFL/status/1351817490020651008?s=20

Comment

As is this:

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/1351643667447083014

Comment

I've seen that so many times in the last 18 hours I think it's now a permanent scar on my brain!!

Comment

Well, that was painful and even if their third was offside, it was a good move and well taken. We are desperate.

Comment

Working...
                            X