X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Real housewives of Atlanta meets the Sopranos

What the fucking fuck is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyimTL7dV0c

Oh, yeah, I heard about this. It's a team of fat old ex-England internationals managed by Harry Redknapp who try to get fit and play a load of German ex-internationals. I assume Soccer Aid hasn't had its contract renewed.

Comment

Why the fuck would Neil Ruddock be part of a team of "England Legends", other than because he's a drunken waster?
      He won 1 (one) England cap, in 1994, putting him on a par with, around the same time, Kevin Richardson (who at least won two league titles) and David Unsworth.

Medals on the table versus Seaman, Barnes, Merson?
      Well, "Razor" was Full Members Cup runner up with Southampton, and then won the League Cup with Liverpool against 2nd division Bolton. And that's it.

I shouldn't be annoyed, because I won't watch the programme, but I still am.

Comment

time to drag out the moment where it became clear that Big Dave's Gussett was destined for great things.

the Chronic ills of Ruddock

https://thesunshineroom.com/2012/09/...ls-of-ruddock/

Comment

The faux outrage here is excellent.

It was largely a comedy where people enjoyed the personalities of former players and connected to more human stories around addiction so they did a second series and have slightly changed its outcome from losing weight to being a comedy and highlighting issues/addictions people have, which is more important than how many caps these people have won.

Comment

To paraphrase a meme, Neil Ruddock had fewer England caps that Dominic Cummings had trips to Durham during lockdown.

Comment

That clip is just exploitation of some very troubled people.

Comment

Working...
              X