Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
    Well, the Welsh Rugby Union certainly liked this season's Liverpool shirt :

White shorts and red socks with white tops (and a bit of green trim). Thumbs up from me.

Comment

Oh yeah, it's lovely. I really like the detailing on the back and sleeves too :

Comment

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/1317057766226276353

Comment

Apart from the usual reservations regarding recoloured crests and gambling sponsors, it's alright that.

Yellow and claret is a much under-used combo.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
            Apart from the usual reservations regarding recoloured crests and gambling sponsors, it's alright that.

Yellow and claret is a much under-used combo.

I'm calling those colours rhubarb and custard.

Comment

https://twitter.com/footballmuseum/status/1319257125231775744?s=21

Comment

I can’t see past the clash of the red on the badge and the sponsors’ logo with the purple

Comment

WTF is wrong with people? That shirt is absolutely horrible.

Comment

Tbh that's put me off going to the National Football Museum.

Third shirts shouldn't be included in the vote anyway and that one is horrid.

Comment

https://twitter.com/boro/status/1319917650986893312?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                        I can’t see past the clash of the red on the badge and the sponsors’ logo with the purple
                        You wouldn't be advocating recolouring of the badge, now, would you?

Comment

No, just thinking about the colour clash a bit more when you choose your shirt colour - yes, I am looking at you, Bath City.

Comment

Rather like the Cambridge shirt above, Brentford have quite rightly decided less means more with their new second kit. Umbro are back, for sure.

Comment

It's a third shirt rather than a change but it is nice. The claret, salmon and blue trim is a nod to their original colours that came from Brentford Rowing Club which they were originally an offshoot of.
                              Last edited by Ray de Galles; 27-10-2020, 10:32.

Comment

Ah, okay. Pity that it may not be seen too much. Lovely shirt.

Comment

The trouble with it is that it doesn't look enough like a football shirt. If I wore that to the pub (and can I please stress that I'm not the sort to wear replica kits to the pub - I'm not 15 any more) then it would look like I'd just finished my day's work at Utilita.

Comment

Borrusia Moenchengladtobeback anniversary special....

https://twitter.com/classicshirts/status/1322205623342288897?s=20

Comment

I did like Cray Wanderers first kit that I saw the other night which appears to be bespoke. I don't recognise the manufacturer though ;

Comment

I think it's Winston Sports, who are local to Cray.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
                                          Borrusia Moenchengladtobeback anniversary special....

https://twitter.com/classicshirts/status/1322205623342288897?s=20
                                          Where's the poppy?

Comment

QPR have released a third kit, commemorating the, erm, 45th anniversary of when they nearly won the league. They launched it by wearing it today at home to Cardiff.

Comment

QPR have flirted with those colours more recently, but in quarters rather than halves. That revised kit makes me think of Ian Gillard.

Last edited by Tony C; 31-10-2020, 23:03.

Comment

Like it. Definitely a seventies memory to it.

Comment

What is this reverse Feyenoord bullshit?

Comment

Don't worry, it's a Woking tribute.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X