Postponed Polyester? 20/21 (or maybe just '21) Kit Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
    Queen's Park taking concepts to the extreme - each dot represents their results since joining the league in 1900

I thought it was a reboot of Victoria Wood’s Dinnerladies at first glance

Comment

Not kits, but I can't think of anywhere else to post this. At Walthamstow, we've been working with Wood Street Walls and the William Morris Society to give our main stand a lick of paint. I'm very biased, but I think it looks fantastic.

We should have something to post here soon, that does belong in this thread, but that's all top secret for now...

Comment

Ooh, that is nice. We should have a "Lovely Stands" thread really.

Comment

I am very much enjoying the incongruous chair.

Comment

Rayo Vallecano wearing their new away kit again today. They have always used the template from the traditional home kit (white with red diagonal slash) and simply changed the colours for the away shirt - with various degrees of success. But this new one is a beauty.

Comment

Retro nineties Umbro trim there.

Comment

Yes that’s really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                  I can't recall where I saw this so apologies if it was in here. An important work though, all the PL sleeve sponsors ;

That looks like sails for a yacht race.
                  Similar levels of big capitalist vileness

Comment

Queen's Park taking concepts to the extreme - each dot represents their results since joining the league in 1900

The chap looks like he's got some sort of hernia, and she looks pregnant...

Comment

Crawley Town wore their new change shirt for the first time this weekend, and I am pleased to report that the hoops are unbroken around the whole of the shirt.

Comment

Not usually a fan of black / grey kits, but I like that.

Comment

It’s outstanding.

Comment

Cambridge take badge recolouring to a new level on a special kit commemorating 50 years since first entering the Football League...

https://twitter.com/gazdaniels/status/1314885045631545344?s=20

Comment

Oh, that's nice. The trim on it!

Comment

I got the email.saying the Barry Town shirt I ordered In May was finally ready to be picked up. This is the one where for an extra ?20 you got your name on it.

Anyway, I feel I've been gubbed. My name is on there 4 times. On both the front and the back there is an instance where my name appears at the end of a line and my surname is hyphenated over a line break. Which is shit. The other place my name appears on the back it has a line of stitching through it.

So I have one legible complete name on the shirt. Other people have their names in full front and back and not with stitches striking through it. So just my bad luck I guess and a total lack of quality control to make sure it's not the same sucker getting their name mutilated.

I'm feeling really pissed off by this because I've waited 5 months for Macron to produce the fucking thing and now I wish I hadn't bothered. I'd rather not be on there at all than be so shoddily represented.

It's the most expensive football shirt I've ever bought and part of me just wants to chuck it in the bin.

(I know this is an extreme reaction and quite worthy of mockery. But give me some time before you start, yeah? At the moment I feel utterly depressed and let down.)
                                Last edited by Patrick Thistle; 12-10-2020, 16:55.

Comment

Bohs brought out a shirt like that in 2004 . I got my name once, somewhere under the armpit,. My mate paid to have his dad, who died that year, on it and it never appeared , while other people had their name two or three times. These things are fraught with danger.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew7610 View Post
                                    Crawley Town wore their new change shirt for the first time this weekend, and I am pleased to report that the hoops are unbroken around the whole of the shirt.

I feel a 'who wore it better?' meme coming on...

Bonus points to us for putting it on this guy. Although Crawley take marks back for not recolouring their crest.

Comment

Cambridge take badge recolouring to a new level on a special kit commemorating 50 years since first entering the Football League...
                                      It's a rare thumbs up for the recolouring in these very limited circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                        I got the email.saying the Barry Town shirt I ordered In May was finally ready to be picked up. This is the one where for an extra ?20 you got your name on it.

Anyway, I feel I've been gubbed. My name is on there 4 times. On both the front and the back there is an instance where my name appears at the end of a line and my surname is hyphenated over a line break. Which is shit. The other place my name appears on the back it has a line of stitching through it.

So I have one legible complete name on the shirt. Other people have their names in full front and back and not with stitches striking through it. So just my bad luck I guess and a total lack of quality control to make sure it's not the same sucker getting their name mutilated.

I'm feeling really pissed off by this because I've waited 5 months for Macron to produce the fucking thing and now I wish I hadn't bothered. I'd rather not be on there at all than be so shoddily represented.

It's the most expensive football shirt I've ever bought and part of me just wants to chuck it in the bin.

(I know this is an extreme reaction and quite worthy of mockery. But give me some time before you start, yeah? At the moment I feel utterly depressed and let down.)
                                        Oh man...that's shit

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

It was Maidenhead. Managing to make a mess of B&W stripes is a challenge, but they met it.
                                          Just caught a glimpse of Wrexham v Maidenhead on BT Sport and hadn't previously realised that they have dropped the stripes for a season and are sporting a 150th anniversary kit close to the design they've apparently worn for the majority of their history.

It's a bit dull but I like the Maltese Cross which is a nod to their original kit :

Comment

I’m just glad they’re still going.

Comment

https://twitter.com/gazdaniels/status/1314885045631545344?s=20
                                              Islamic carpet makers always put a deliberate error in their wares as they say that only Allah can make something perfect. I feel that the recoloured badge may be the deliberate error here.

Comment

Well, the Welsh Rugby Union certainly liked this season's Liverpool shirt :

Comment

Probably just me but is anyone prompted to think 'You ungrateful gargoyle, I put you through college and this is how you repay me?' when you see the name Isuzu?

Comment

Someone has to, I suppose.

EDIT: To RdG

Comment

Working...
                                                    X