• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glory Pink is a drag queen, I'm sure.

Comment

Is that pink camo print on the shirt?

Comment

Port Vale, goalkeeper

Take a look at what you could have won, Hull, Cambridge, Newport et al.

Comment

Newcastle United change, which reverts to a popular (it says here) yellow colourway for the first time since the 2013/14 season, with a patterned 'fizzy yellow' shirt offset by a dark 'peacoat' blue stripe across the shoulders.

The new third kit is an eye-catching 'prism violet' design, featuring a bold pattern based on the steelwork of the famous Tyne Bridge. It is complete with a club crest and sponsor branding in a fizzy yellow tone.

Comment

The 3rd kit looks like a 90s goalkeeper shirt.

Comment

Gutted that Port Vale goalkeeper shirt isn’t their away shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                Sheffield United change, in "glory pink". *makes note for future use*

Man Utd away 2018/19.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                  Port Vale, goalkeeper

Take a look at what you could have won, Hull, Cambridge, Newport et al.
                  See I am still undecided on this. Abomination or just sheer stone cold classic brilliance? Seeing it worn hasn't helped me.

The Newcastle change strip is so bad they've had to draw the players wearing it, I see. It's just foul. There's no other word for it.

Comment

Y’know when manufacturers base shirts on something, in Newcastle’s case, the Tyne Bridge, it usually helps if the design actually has any resemblance to what it’s being based on.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                      Newcastle United change, which reverts to a popular (it says here) yellow colourway for the first time since the 2013/14 season, with a patterned 'fizzy yellow' shirt offset by a dark 'peacoat' blue stripe across the shoulders.

The new third kit is an eye-catching 'prism violet' design, featuring a bold pattern based on the steelwork of the famous Tyne Bridge. It is complete with a club crest and sponsor branding in a fizzy yellow tone.

Aaaaaaaaaaaagh - my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure that Jonjo Shelvey in his default vein-popping mode is really the best person to model, well, anything really, even if it is a drawing.

Comment

Even the Vale keeper's hairy forearms work with his new shirt.

I hope they go for something really mental for their change kit.

Comment

Those Newcastle shirts are vile.
                          Port Vale's could have been better, had they omitted the bottom 2 rows of diminishing stripes. But love the sponsor logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                            Jesus fucking Christ.

To me, the red central stripe seems quite dominant on all three kits surely making all of them inappropriate for wearing against any other team in red?

Comment

I feel hot just looking at the hair/beard combo of the guy on the left, (who is he?)

Comment

Tratorello I think it'd be more of a problem if there was any red on the sleeves - that's generally what refs are most concerned about in the event of a clash.

Nocturnal Submission It's Jairo Riedewald.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                  Tratorello I think it'd be more of a problem if there was any red on the sleeves - that's generally what refs are most concerned about in the event of a clash.

Nocturnal Submission It's Jairo Riedewald.

Cheers, 3CR. He's played 28 games for Palace, apparently, but I must admit that I've never noticed him, (not that I pay that much attention to their games).

Comment

De Boer bought him as a midfielder but Hodgson - after largely ignoring him for a year - has mainly used him as a back-up left-back.

Comment

Jamaal Lascelles looks more like he's wearing a kit for one day cricket than for football.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport Zeb View Post
                                        Jamaal Lascelles looks more like he's wearing a kit for one day cricket than for football.
                                        Whereas the third kit looks like a cycling jersey.

Comment

My wife has passed verdict on the Port Vale kit, "It looks like something a supervillain would wear."

She's not wrong. Probably a long forgotten Golden Age one shot Superman villain with tornado based powers, eventually brought back to menace the Teen Titans in the 1980s.

And that is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                                            My wife has passed verdict on the Port Vale kit, "It looks like something a supervillain would wear."

She's not wrong. Probably a long forgotten Golden Age one shot Superman villain with tornado based powers, eventually brought back to menace the Teen Titans in the 1980s.

And that is a good thing.
                                            As the first shirt reminds me of a dartboard, perhaps "The Dart" or "The Arrer".

The keeper's kit, on the other hand, could be "The Wasp" or "The Bee". Actually, it could be the good alter-ego of "The Dart", "Roulette"

Comment

I feel very much in the minority in disliking the Vale kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

I think it's pretty rank too, but I'm pretty much an arch traditionalist, less is more type.

*Slurring, arm around shoulder, "You and me against the world, mate!"*

Comment

Better to be right than popular.

Comment

Really you're not. Not in the least.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X