No announcement yet.

Postponed Polyester? 20/21 (or maybe just '21) Kit Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Unterhaching shirt / adidas's standard template with a badge on it.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
      Inter, with a design seemingly inspired by England's goalkeeper kit at Euro 88.

Works with the sponsor, what with it looking like a tyre track

Comment

Damn. jwdd27 made the same observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post
          That Ipswich kit is an off the peg standard design that you’ll see all over non-league football dressed up as a tribute.
          Well, yes. I don't think adidas are going to devote a lot of resources to designing bespoke kits for mid-table Division 3 teams.

The 1981 kit was an off the peg standard design, so it's completely authentic in that respect.

Comment

I'm sorry, I still really like it. The sponsor's logo works well too ;

https://twitter.com/MundialMag/status/1278254327354798080?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post

Ipswich go for a 40-year anniversary tribute to the 1981 UEFA Cup winning kit, which seems to mean it's the usual blue adidas shirt but with the old badge and blue shorts, as worn in the second leg (which we lost 4-2, but hey).

Worth noting that gambling sponsors Magical Vegas have donated their shirt sponsorship to the Carers Trust charity, which is nice, not least because it looks better.

Having a kit that celebrates probably our best ever season, after we've just had our worst finish for 70 years is just trolling, at this point.

Comment

Chelsea are wearing their new 20-21 kit against West Ham tonight which, like the new sponsor's logo, is all kinds of wrong.

Comment

That kind of thing is just about acceptable in a club's last game or last home game of a season but no earlier.

It's even as if it's being broadcast on the BBC giving them a wider audience.

Comment

Originally posted by David Agnew View Post
                    Having a kit that celebrates probably our best ever season, after we've just had our worst finish for 70 years is just trolling, at this point.
                    Have you seen the launch video? I think they must be taking the piss. Surely.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                      Chelsea are wearing their new 20-21 kit against West Ham tonight which, like the new sponsor's logo, is all kinds of wrong.
                      I'm guessing it's a similar situation to Bournemouth's i.e. the expiration of a sponsorship deal they weren't able to temporarily extend.

Comment

Everton's offering from Hummel - I think it's safe, but lovely:

Comment

Very nice, the chevron effect is evocative of something, even if I’m unsure what. And the sponsor just sell used cars, so that could be a lot worse.

Most importantly, it looks like an Everton kit.

Comment

Needs a white collar or at least a white trim on the collar but nonetheless, it’s nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                              the sponsor just sell used cars,
                              That explains the odd looking A in their name. It's a car.

Comment

I imagine it’s pronounced “car zoo”.

Comment

According to the absolutely annoying advert that's been on recently it's an a sound as in bat or cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

That explains the odd looking A in their name. It's a car.
                                    Wouldn't have noticed that in a million years, but now you've mentioned it, it's obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by pebblethefish View Post

Wouldn't have noticed that in a million years, but now you've mentioned it, it's obvious.
                                      Passing interest in typography. Another of my secret nerd shames.

Comment

I do like a Hummel kit I've got to admit.

Comment

It's alright but the placing of the stripes is off-putting and the collar's too ecclesiastical.

Comment

That Everton kit is really rather lovely, but I question the need for a grip strip on the chest, that's usually a rugby shirt thing.

Comment

Who snapped off the heels on the Everton model's blue shoes?

Comment

You might just be able to make out an embossed image of the Mold Road stand on the bottom of the change shirt (it's on the first as well but the photo renders it pretty much invisible).

Bloody hell, Macron have made a tiny bit of an effort for us. Shame the change uses the same template as the last one, just in green instead of white.

Comment

Isn’t that pretty much the same shirt Wrexham have had for about five years now?

Comment

The bloke in the red shirt needs lessons on how to smile believably.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X