No announcement yet.

Postponed Polyester? 20/21 (or maybe just '21) Kit Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given that we can even get relegated when no actual football is being played, I don't see why not.

Comment

I did like the comment on Twitter that the red stripes were made from the blood of Neil Doncaster.

Comment

This is excellent, I do hope it is genuine :

https://twitter.com/billydolton/status/1274649015217463296?s=21

Comment

That's fucking appalling.

Comment

I think more football clubs should wear shirts that are based on artists impressions from the seventies of what kits will look like in the future.

Comment

I know Giggler posted an image on the last page but can I just express my love for the new Argyle away shirt. The only improvement would be to stop the pinstripes continuing up onto the collar, maybe even making the collar green. It also continues a run of some really nice white away kits we've had over recent seasons. There was a run where every decade or so we had a season with a predominantly white home shirt, but none since the turn of this century. This one could have been a contender.

Comment

I'm afraid the pinstripes on the collar are foul, and spoil what would otherwise be an inoffensive kit (which in itself is a rare thing nowadays; see Partick, Bournemouth, Dortmund if the picture above is correct, etc etc...)

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

A kneejerk reaction, but that sponsor's logo might be the best I've seen on a football shirt. Beautifully centred and harmonising fantastically well with the rest of the kit.
                  Here it is in the flesh and the V does appear centred. I like it even more even though the collar looks from a distance that a polo shirt is being worn underneath

Comment

That Dortmund one is genuinely terrible.

Comment

Rather than bring out a new kit, Crewe Alexandra have chosen to use some 1988 spares they found in a Gresty Road cupboad

Comment

AZ Alkmaar

Comment

Do not adjust your set . . .

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                            AZ Alkmaar

What is he holding? It looks like one of those things snake-handlers use.

Comment

Imagine trying to train this cunt up as a Jedi knight, and first thing he does, he grabs the lightsaber by the fucking beam

Comment

His pose and expression are reminiscent of the star who is massive in Japan so is inserted into a film to help in the international appeal, appearing as "Exotic foreign goon who menaces the hero in a 30 second fight before getting unceremoniously kicked through a wall". Probably by Jason Statham.

Comment

Originally posted by Uroš Predi? View Post
                                  Rather than bring out a new kit, Crewe Alexandra have chosen to use some 1988 spares they found in a Gresty Road cupboad

Ye gods!

Comment

Originally posted by ember View Post
                                    It really shouldn't be difficult...

That's some thistle, that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                      Best sponsor on shirt aesthetic:

Stuff and nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by sw2borshch View Post

Stuff and nonsense.
                                        Not bad.

Comment

The new Chelsea "home" shirt looks very nice, if a little bit Evertony, but is totally ruined by the hideous sponsor's logo: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/...-home-kit.html

Comment

I'm a little disappointed that Dortmund just didn't go full Charlie Brown. Would have been better at least.

Comment

https://twitter.com/seanconnelly260/status/1276626172995153927?s=21

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm appalled or jealous

Comment

Yeah, on the surface I'd be " that's amazing " , bubbling under would be " what have you done to my shirts!!" .

Comment

I like the way the collar on the chair back is positioned so you can crouch behind with your chin over the top and pretend to be wearing the chair. Nice detail.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X