New, actual, live Football on legal streaming channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New, actual, live Football on legal streaming channels

The opening game of the K-League (Men’s), Jeonbuck Motors vs Suwon Bluewings, postponed from late Feb, kicks off at 11:00 UK time. And is on the BBC red button (and probably others in other countries). For those desperately missing (broadcast) Football. I may or may not watch a bit of it. Probably not.

Certain other leagues have not ceased. But you can watch this one without being a patsy to a dictators ego - South Korea can play because they have done things right, rather than not giving a hoot about their citizens lives if there is publicity to be had.

41 year-old ex-Boro Lee Dong-gook on the bench for Jeonbuck apparently.

Comment

... and scores the only goal of the game.

Comment

I posted a couple of comment on the K-League match on the Footballers and Coronavirus thread.

On YouTube it is currently possible to watch live the Belarus Premier League, Taiwan Men and Women Premier Leagues, and the Nicaragua league ( last game of the season Sunday at 2am UK time ). Games from Burundi were also been streamed before they stopped playing for the stadiums to be used for election rallies.

My Cujoo were showing the Tajikistan League until that started.

If you have a Bet365 account you can in addition view the Faroe Island league this weekend and all the K League 1 & 2 matches. They have also been streaming Divisions 1 & 2 in Belarus plus the Women's League.

BT Sports have the rights to Bundesliga 1 & 2 but have not published their intentions for next weekend.

I haven't found the Turkmenistan League anywhere though !

Comment

My experiences so far with trying to watch the football from South Korea........

All matches in the first week of the K-League 1 could be viewed live on YouTube with the appropriate searches, although the legality of some of these streams is probably dubious. The one I was half watching the Pohang match on was suspended at half-time, and the stream for Gwangwon vs FC Seoul was suspended twice, suggesting the rights owners are trying to protect their assets ? Some also annoyingly showed the person who is making comments in the corner of the screen. Overall, these streams are best watched with the sound off ! It will be interesting to see if any of these can be seen next week !

All K1 and K2 matches could also be viewed via live streaming on Bet365.com.

Highlights for each K1 and K2 match so far have been added to the K-League’s YouTube channel, and links are in the attached blog if anyone wants to watch them

Two matches of the first round of the South Korean FA Cup were also shown live and the the Korean FA have put highlights of these onto their YouTube channel, links can also be found in the attached. The first round of the Cup features 10 K3 sides, 11 K4 sides and 11 K5 sides. The first round winners are joined by the remaining 6 K3 sides and all K2 sides in Round 2

https://fatbearssportingdiaries.blog...-round-up.html

Comment

I watched HB Tórshavn v EB/Streymur in the Faroes Premier league on Bet365 on Saturday.

Having had a wander onto their unattended pitch a few years ago it felt like I had more of an interest in it than the Belarus or K League games, even though the quality was about the same as an Evostik NPL Div 1N fixture.

Comment

I dipped into the Faroe Islands matches on Bet365 from time to time, mainly to have a look at the grounds the matches were being played at. I did notice that for the first few minutes the stream for HB Torshavn vs EB was actually the NSI Runavik vs TB match although this had been corrected when I looked again later !

Comment

BT in 'Bundesliga return frenzy':

https://www.bt.com/sport/football/bu...am-coronavirus

Comment

BT Sport will also show the Bundesliga 2 Furth v Hamburg match Sunday lunchtime. No news yet if they will show one of the Saturday lunchtime matches.

Comment

Working...
                  X