X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Utd Villa

Does anyone have a good link for this?

Man Utd Villa

You missed a good goal by Ronaldo - obnoxious little flick / backheel like effort.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

Tevez free header for a second. They are outplaying them - Villa don't look that bad shape, just not good enough.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

Try these.
        http://www.ustream.tv/channel/footyfirst
        http://bitcast-d.bitgravity.com/justintv/static/widgets/jtv_live.r6286.swf?channel=mysports
        http://www.justin.tv/mysports

I'm watching on Setanta. One of the Villa subs is sitting in the dugout listening to his iPod.

Ronaldo's goal was fabulous, a backheel through Laursen's legs in a congested penalty area. Tevez has just made it 2-0 by heading in a Ronaldo cross.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

I would imagine there is a good stream with Fox Soccer Channel televising it in the US.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

That goal wasn't "obnoxious". Exquisite, more like.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

Rooney misses a sitter, then Maloney goes up the other end and squanders an even better chance. Both of them seemed to have too much time to think about it, especially Maloney.

Immediately Rooney is presented with another one-on-one and this time he doesn't miss. 3-0.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

I know it's probably stating the obvious every time it's said by people on this board, pundits, commentators, blokes in pubs and anyone else... but my word, Cristiano Ronaldo is one hell of a player.

Absolutely incredible.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

Villa are making a persuasive case for squad rotation.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

Rooney scores the fourth. Nice interpassing, but Villa played into United's hands by gravitating towards the man in possession (Ronaldo).

Villa do look knackered.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

It always seems as if Man U play Villa about a dozen times a season, always winning and normally by a comfortable margin.

It's always televised as well and is one of the least entertaining prospects to watch because of it's predictability.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

The regular FA Cup meetings help, I guess.

Whilst regularly rolling over to Man United, Villa routinely seem to take points off Arsenal and Chelsea in the league. It's like some kind of in-joke.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

My comments above notwishstanding that ustreamtv link is excellent quality.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

Villa haven't won any of their last 25 meetings with United in the league. The last one was the "you don't win anything with kids" game in August 1995.

I think they might have beaten them in one of the cups in that time.

Comment

Man Utd Villa

I trust Sir Tom Finney has been sent footage of some of Manchester United's recent performances.

Comment

Working...
                              X