No announcement yet.

Change a letter, different player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First names are unfortunately different but Barrett replaced Jarrett for Ireland ladies on Thursday.

Comment

It doesn't quite fit the post, as it involves changing two letters, but I've always confused James McCarthy and James McArthur, not least because they generally seem to play for the same team.

Comment

Two Brazilians - Willian (Chelsea) and William (Wolfsburg).

Comment

Brothers Ronnie And Donnie McKinnon (Rangers and Partick Thistle).

Comment

Originally posted by 1974ddr View Post
            It doesn't quite fit the post, as it involves changing two letters, but I've always confused James McCarthy and James McArthur, not least because they generally seem to play for the same team.
            Three letters, in fact.

But, yeah, they might as well be the same person in my head as well.

Comment

Steve Bull and Steve Ball.

I remembered that the Tipton Terrier had a contemporary near namesake but had to check to find that the latter is currently assistant manager of Colchester.

Comment

With them there fancy Brazilian you could go Didi, Dida, Duda, Dudu and presumably a bit further if- unlike me- you could be arsed

Comment

Just a couple of letters

Neale Cooper - Aberdeen (part of Fergie’s team who beat Real Madrid in 1983 to win ECWC)
                  Neil Cooper - St. Mirren (coincidentally started career at Aberdeen)

Comment

Originally posted by seand View Post
                    With them there fancy Brazilian you could go Didi, Dida, Duda, Dudu and presumably a bit further if- unlike me- you could be arsed
                    Dedé?

Comment

Working...
                    X