No announcement yet.

It's a Champions League Knockout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap Energy Drink aside, they play some very good football do Leipzig. A lovely, flowing move should have had them 2 up but the shot was straight at Lloris.

Comment

And now four to the "other" Nerazzuri.

Comment

Atalanta 4 (FOUR) Valencia 0

Comment

So however is co-commentating on the Atalanta match has already forgotten Barcelona-PSG from the other year.

Comment

València could have four themselves

Comment

Yes, but la Dea could have eight

It is as if neither club understands CL knockout culture

Comment

And one pulled back while I was watching the Spurs game.

Comment

Terrific entertainment in that Atalanta v Valencia game - the latter missed so many chances to get back into it. Can't help feeling it's not over if it's as open as that in the second leg.

Comment

Any dislike I have of football journalists is melting away listening to Mourinho's press conference, getting anything from the various cheek blowing and shrugs must be a nightmare.

Comment

Less dislikeable than Jose Mourinho must be the faintest praise it's possible to give.

Comment

Like chlamydia versus Syph.

Comment

What's the catch with Atalanta? Is their owner a puppy strangler? I enjoyed that game last night immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                            Crap Energy Drink aside, they play some very good football do Leipzig. A lovely, flowing move should have had them 2 up but the shot was straight at Lloris.
                            Every interview anyone does with Timo Werner seems to begin with "so when's your medical at Anfield?". It'll be a huge anticlimax if Klopp doesn't sign him now.

Comment

Perhaps surprisingly to some, this doesn't happen when he is interviewed in German.

Comment

And we're back in the room.

Comment

Haha what a sucker punch

Barcelona all over Napoli but can't get through the catenaccio. They have one rare three on three counter and Messi makes a total hash of it.

Then Napoli also get their own three on three and Mertens breaks the net. It was the first time they left their own half since I tuned in
                                  Last edited by anton pulisov; 25-02-2020, 20:34.

Comment

This is Gattuso's idea of perfect football

Comment

Vidal just got himself a double yellow card. One for the tackle and a second for being an arse about it.

Comment

I'm enjoying this new shite Barca Despite myself.

Comment

Chelsea comprehensively outplayed and beaten by Bayern who never really had to lift themselves past cruising mode. Gnabry will probably grab all the headlines but Alphonso Davies was astoundingly good.

Chelsea are a poor excuse for a CL team, especially one in the knockout stages.

Comment

You have unconventional tastes, Spoony

Comment

I'm enjoying them being a bit shite, despite once following them, is what I meant to say. Cos I'm a contrary wee Bas. And a bad part of me wishes pijo Catalans all kinds of bad luck.

Comment

You should have seen the early 80s teams

Proper shitehouse bastards.

Comment

It's this kind of karma deficient thinking on my part that will no doubt stop Scottish independence forever. Cos it's all my fault for Joanna Cherry and Alex fuckin Salmond. Cos Fifers can't have nice things.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                    You should have seen the early 80s teams

Proper shitehouse bastards.
                                                    I've seen Jock Wallace Rangers teams in the flesh, doubt ive anything to be scared of.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X