Twenty-two years ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
    Presumably including the one where he was stood outside a chippy with his lad out?

Lovely post about the shirt by the way.
    I wasn't aware of that one, more of his keenness to hang around car parks at night.

Comment

When Ian Stevens was playing for Shrewsbury there was some incident on a night out in Southend that may or may not have been indecent exposure. He's definitely in the running for a Salop Bad Boys XI

Comment

Ian Stevens - there's a blast from the past. Joined us on loan (from Wrexham I think), came on for 10 mins, then the next day (which was transfer deadline day) tells Steve Cotterill he didn't know Cheltenham was so far South and would like to leave.

Back to Bury, Gigg Lane is one of the few grounds I've been to more than once. I never saw Cheltenham win there, but I did witness a substitute being substituted when Bobby Gould brought on Martin Devaney, only to take him off a few minutes later for not following his instructions.

Comment

Sorry to dig this up Simon but look at the assist here at 1m 47s. I've gone from "Ole!"-ing at that to nothing at all in less than a year.

Comment

No worries - I'll always have the memory of the Josh Low show at Whaddon Road in 2010 when we beat Bury 5-2.

Comment

Bugger it. Twenty-three years now.

Comment

I see that vandals are now targeting Gigg Lane.
                VANDALS have plagued Bury FC's stadium in the past few weeks which have led to two fires, smashed windows and doors being ripped off.

Comment

Working...
                X