Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight, for the first time in my life,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thar she blows 3-4!

Comment

Well that was worth waiting all that time for then, GO?

Comment

Bloody bloody hell...

Comment

This is pretty pathetic from Solihull, even allowing for the gap between the sides. I presume they're full time pros?

Comment

I hadn't realised that Hull were so popular...

Comment

This is pretty pathetic from Solihull, even allowing for the gap between the sides. I presume they're full time pros?

Yeah. All the upper National League teams are.

Comment

The whole Conference top tier, you mean?

Comment

Well, I've never seen Rotherham do that in over fifty years. Maybe I should watch them from my own settee more often...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                    This is a real spanking, I was checking the D3 table expecting to see Rotherham languishing and/or on a terrible run of form but neither is the case.

The only hope I can offer GO is this ;

Do you do stock market forecasts as well?

Comment

The whole Conference top tier, you mean?
                      Yeah. Not sure this season, but there are usually only a handful of teams who aren't full time, and normally they're propping up the division. North and South are the opposite, ie: mainly part-time.

Comment

That's some remarkable thread power you've got there, GO ...

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/for...-up-and-losing

Comment

We might just have to recall Chiedozie Ogbene in January!

Comment

Damn, I thought he was permanent.

Comment

Congrats GO. Well worth waiting your whole life for.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake! He is permanent. Getting confused in my old age.

Always thought at Brentford that he could be a useful impact sub...
                                Last edited by cantagalo; 02-12-2019, 22:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post

Yeah. Not sure this season, but there are usually only a handful of teams who aren't full time, and normally they're propping up the division. North and South are the opposite, ie: mainly part-time.
                                  When Maidenhead went up I recall being told that the whole division was full time which was a factor in their decision to make the switch. Not sure if anyone like Chorley since have remained part-time.

Comment

I keep trying to get this thread title to fit It's Raining Men.

Comment

When Maidenhead went up I recall being told that the whole division was full time which was a factor in their decision to make the switch. Not sure if anyone like Chorley since have remained part-time.
                                      That sounds right. The NL is really FL Div 5 in all but name these days — with fewer promotion prospects.

Comment

The thought of the Maidenhead of my childhood being F/T is surreal.

Comment

Gangster Octopus congratulations. It was great reading this thread from the beginning, already knowing the result.

Comment

Hang on. Is this the first time Rotherham have ever been a live broadcast?

Comment

No, but it's the first time we've been live and it's not on Sky. The first time we were live on telly was when we won an FA Cup First Round replay 3-0. At Turf Moor...

Comment

Dammit. I thought it was the first time the Millers had been live on telly.

Comment

We've still not been live on free-to-air.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X