Jose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jose

In totally expected news, Jose (according to radio 5) is in 'advanced' talks with Inter to take the 'inter hot seat'

Jose

My hope is that he doesn't, thus allowing sub-editors everywhere to run the headline '"No Way" - José'

Comment

Jose

Mouri-no

Comment

Jose

What does it want?

Comment

Jose

"Jose gets Inter trouble"

Comment

Jose

Yes, according to A Bola ("Sources close to the Portuguese coach"), he's in Milan with agent Jorge Mendes negotiating a contract.

If I were him, I'd have held out for an even bigger club.

Comment

Jose

Inter were denying it yesterday, but it seems to be true. The timing is classic Inter, coming on the eve of a difficult match away to Lazio.

Comment

Jose

And now JM has denied (to the Portuguese press) being in Milan or having negotiations with the club.

Comment

Jose

One of my best friends said this to me the other night on the phone, and told me to put it on my website. I'm not going to because it doesn't fit there, but I'll stick it up here for him instead:

River Plate to win the Clausura in Argentina this year (he's a Racing fan so not biased), and Diego Simeone to subsequently take charge at Inter. Mourinho's not interested anyway.

Ursus, what think you?

Comment

Jose

It's an interesting idea, but the flaw I see is timing.

If Moratti is going to throw Mancini under the bus, he should do it as soon as the season ends, so that the new guy has time to bring in the reinforcements that the team so desperately needs. I don't see Simeone getting into the mix in time.

Though today's gossip was that Jose is looking for Euro 9 million a year, plus another couple of million for his staff. At prices like that, even a billionaire might be tempted to shop around a bit.

Comment

Jose

The numbers bandied about here in Portugal, ursus, were 10m for four years, plus an open chequebook for signings.

Comment

Jose

Pini Zahavi must be brokering the deal . . .

Comment

Working...
                        X