Belated apology to G Profumo, Esq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belated apology to G Profumo, Esq

Following weather-related change to my plans for Saturday afternoon in the Walsall area, I made a last minute diversion to Bescot for the Darlo cup tie. And what a humdinger it was...three goals, two reds and a pitch invasion by some men in parkas. And that was just the last 10 minutes

Alas, my phone conking out and then realising that I didn't have GP's number meant no opportunity for bantz or refreshments, but hope ye enjoyed the day

Divvent fash thissen

No worries

Were you on the Twatland Express out of Bescot back to BNS after the game?

Comment

Guy- no, I swerved it for the 11 bus which passes the old stadium (now Morrison's).

Reaction from the home fans- it'll be a long winter and their striker Adebayo looks like Bambi on ice...

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
        Guy- no, I swerved it for the 11 bus which passes the old stadium (now Morrison's).

Reaction from the home fans- it'll be a long winter and their striker Adebayo looks like Bambi on ice...
        Ah

So back into Walsall instead then with the good children?

Comment

I was hungry by 5pm, the visitors from Durham having eaten all the pies. So headed home for tea.

Comment

Some of said visitors kvetching at the kiosk staff despite having bowled up at five to three about the lack of choice of the provender on offer.

Comment

Working...
            X