Saudi seems to be the hardest word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi seems to be the hardest word

Increasing speculation suggests that the Glazers either have sold up, or are preparing to do so, with the Saudi royal family bidding £3 billion for ownership. More depressing is the inevitable moral turpitude, with the news apparently greeted with ecstasy on social networks.

Well well well. Sick in my mouth.

Comment

That's utterly sickening. This was supposed to happen about a year ago, but there was that whole Jamal Khashoggi embarrassment. But that's all OK now.

We're about to plumb the depths of human stupidity.

Comment

Perfect storm, isn't it?

Comment

MBS is about to get some very soft press from the idiots in the sports pages. Vile vile cunts. It's as well I care less and less about football as the years go by. The worst fucking country in the world, make the Man City cunts look lovable like larrikins. I dread to think what proxy of evil Henry will sell Liverpool to.
          Last edited by Lang Spoon; 02-11-2019, 00:13.

Comment

We're gong to look back on cunts like Usmanov and Abramovich as being as quaint as the Pools cunts at Liverpool and the tainted school meat cunts at Man Utd.

Comment

It reminds me of the brouhaha when Al Fayed took over Fulham and ended up looking like Steve Gibson.

Comment

MBS and Al Fayed are very different categories of cunts.

Comment

It's a new sponsorship deal.

Comment

The official bone saw of Manchester United?

Comment

They really are some of the very worst people in the world. Hard to understand why the Saudis would want to buy 'em.

Comment

Ha ha ha.

I'm thinking that the Bundesliga, with its 50+ rule, is the best league to follow. There the moral conundrums centre on the existence of Franchise Leipzig and Hoffenheim, and just how much hatred for Bayern is proportionate.

And Leipzig and even Hoffenheim still provoke fan protests.

Comment

seand made me laugh there

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                            The official bone saw of Manchester United?
                            The Saudis will dismember future victims using saws donated by Martin Edwards while Edwards peeps under the toilet door.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                              MBS and Al Fayed are very different categories of cunts.
                              Apologies, I agree. I was adding to your post but appreciate that it didn't read like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X