4th round Qualifying weekend: 18th-20th Oct weekend match going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
    Bohemians away to St Pat's in the league, 2nd last game of the season, still need a point to guarantee European football next year. Sweaty palms all night.
    Did you buy a programme?

York 2-0 Stockport

Only £10 to get in and York were by far the better team. Much deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by ingoldale View Post

York 2-0 Stockport

...despite which, there were a good 500 fewer home fans than at our recent league games (which when the average crowd is around 3,000 is quite a sizeable percentage). The effects of live TV broadcasting starkly illustrated, perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by ingoldale View Post

Did you buy a programme?

York 2-0 Stockport

Only saw one programme seller in the away end, towards the end of the game, and I was a bit preoccupied. Sorry,I forgot that you write for the Pat's programme.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post

Only saw one programme seller in the away end, towards the end of the game, and I was a bit preoccupied. Sorry,I forgot that you write for the Pat's programme.
          It's always good to get feedback if we can. Been umming and arring whether to call it a day or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post

...despite which, there were a good 500 fewer home fans than at our recent league games (which when the average crowd is around 3,000 is quite a sizeable percentage). The effects of live TV broadcasting starkly illustrated, perhaps...
            Indeed. That and dodgy kick off times.

Comment

Working...
            X