Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The cycle path to Wembley - weekend matchgoing 21st/22nd etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cycle path to Wembley - weekend matchgoing 21st/22nd etc.

I'm not going.

Anyone else?

Grange Albion v Pencoed

Grange return to South Wales Alliance Premier Division action on Saturday at 2:30pm at Coronation Park (for anyone interested)

Comment

Deciphering the thread title is too much for me, but on Saturday I'm off to watch Carlisle slip to a disappointing defeat at Bradford. On the plus side it's a rare away day by train, so hopefully a selection of fine ales will dull the pain of the match.

Comment

FA Cup Qualifying Round 2, init.

Comment

I suggested to my mates we should go, but most responses were no, scuppered by rail replacement, going fishing, abroad, only went to Manchester a week ago.

One suggested going over just for a drink, but as he lives in Sheffield I suggested the Devonshire Cat instead...

Comment

Nottingham Forest v Barnsley

Comment

Just garnering interest for the mighty Romans at Swindon Supermarine who are, I feel, a traditional FA Cup team to play.

Comment

Lincoln v Oxford, by which point we may have Michael Appleton in charge, against the club where he had his most success.

Comment

A rare visit to Turf Moor - good job that the visitors didn't have an unexpected morale-boosting victory last weekend.

Comment

Ah, a couple of hours ago I thought it was too early in the week to do a thread. My lost thread title was "We need to talk about Cefn".

Anyway Cardiff City v Middlesbrough on a mate's season ticket on Saturday. Unbelievable Barry Town v Cefn Druids on Sunday.

Comment

Chelsea V Liverpool. No idea what to expect other than a distinct lack of mutual affection amongst the two sets of fans.

Comment

Assumed this was just a GO thread...

Comment

I'd like to believe that I'm not as incomprehensible as Guy.

Anyway, Wembley v Oxhey Jets, hopefully.

Comment

Nothing for me on the weekend strictly as I am flying to Japan to see Wales v Georgia on Monday and Russia v Samoa on Tuesday in the Rugby World Cup. Then I have a work thing before a couple more RWC games next weekend.

Comment

Wow. Is the work thing in Japan too or are you striving to get onto Extinction Rebellion's hit list?

I've just fought my way through Newport's infuriating ticket booking system and will watch them v leaders Exeter on Saturday.

Comment

Does the RWC being in Japan mean that the games won't clash with the round ball game? Always annoying when you want to watch final score in a pub and they've got Wales v Easter Island or something on.

Comment

Brentford v Stoke on Saturday. Worried that Stoke might start to turn round their season right here.

Then back for what is becoming a regular Monday night visit to the excellent Basford United v Witton Albion.

Comment

Originally posted by HORN View Post
                                    Wow. Is the work thing in Japan too or are you striving to get onto Extinction Rebellion's hit list?
                                    Ha ha, it's in Tokyo and deliberately scheduled around the competition.

Games will all be AM over here, Nesta - you philistine.

Comment

Hong Kong opens, Tokyo closes Rodders

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post

Absolutely.

Though your plain speaking, in both cases, usually works well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post

Not the Fat Cat on the way to New York?

Comment

Lytham Town v Coppull United in the West Lancashire League, being played at Lytham's temporary home at the BAE site in Warton.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                                              Not the Fat Cat on the way to New York?
                                              I'm giving the town of Rotherham a miss for the moment.

Comment

Any idea why this thread isn't showing up on the main page of the football forum for me? I have to do a search for it.

Comment

Strange.

It is at the top of that page for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X