Most people in favour of No Deal - The FA Cup 2019-20 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by statto99 View Post
    yeah, yeah, yeah, I meant the English FA Cup. Incidentally when my son was home from uni in the states, he won the IOM FA Cup with Corinthians in 2017/18 - he wasn't born here though.

Comment

In which case, I believe Kieran Tierney is indeed the first.

Comment

The impression I got from watching the highlights was the referee signalled to Arsenal players that he thought the other Chelsea defender was coming across, so Azpilicueta was not deemed last man. If correct then VAR couldn't overrule that as a clear and obvious error. NB: I am not saying the decision was correct, but it was what the referee appeared to indicate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post
          I have never got why Glendenning continues to play the Jack Dee role, it wasn’t funny when Dee did it and has long since had its day, or why people continue to employ him to talk in the way he does. I occasionally listen to him on an Italian Football podcast and he very much spoils it by slating absolutely everything about Italy and Serie A in his typical “look at me, I’m moody and negative about everything” approach.
          He's a boring twat,

Comment

Why is it news that the BBC get more viewers for football matches than ITV or Sky?

Comment

It's just proving a point.

Comment

I can’t think of anything witty to start a new thread but the 2020/21 FA Cup starts on 1st September. Though, that could change, I imagine.

One of my local sides, Harlow Town have been pulled out and compete in the Extra Preliminary Round. They only announced a manager on Friday, so have about three weeks to sign a new side and get them match fit.

Comment

Working...
                X