No More Sarri - Premier League 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No More Sarri - Premier League 2019/20

If Serie A gets Hüsker Dü then the Premier League can have My Bloody Valentine.

Very perturbed at how optimistic I am for this season. Leicester look superb in my biased opinion, and selling their fourth best defender for a fairly large sum of money should hopefully not mess that up too much. I haven't read the WSC season preview yet, but if it's the usual chap he'll be hedging his bets in approved anxious-fan style. I'm not. I see no reason bar injuries why a team with Vardy, Maddison, Tielemans, Perez, Chilwell, Barnes and the wonderfully skilful Ricardo Pereira shouldn't challenge for the top 4 this season. Yes, I'm very perturbed.

It'a already been observed on the Kits thread that Sheffield United have a relegation kit, so there's that.

[img]soccersurgery.net/wp-content/...ool-career.jpg[/img]

Comment

Go Ted! I know he's funny, but I think he's doing well so far.

Comment

Those players are all good, but they're primarily attackers. It's easy for a lot of people to forget that the best player to ever play for leicester is Ngolo Kante.

Comment

That's one reason I'm not so fussed about losing Maguire. His Beckenbauer stylings can be risky when the player next to him is Chilwell, while Evans is very solid. It's true Ndidi's not as good as N'Golo, but not too many are and Wilf is getting better all the time. Everyone's excited about Choudhury too; he is strong, mobile and can pass. If replacing Maguire goes reasonably smoothly - and yes, that is a fair sized if - then goalkeeper looks like the weakest link now. Striking cover is also an issue.

Comment

Everyone's excited about Choudhury too;

He has the best hair. I just want him to succeed because of that.

Comment

There's no thread about the Community Shield so as they're PL clubs I might as well put this here. The first minute of the clip is just orrible gammon fans of both teams having a go at each other on the tube (and some going "Stop!" to be fair) but right at the end you get a glorious glimpse of a couple of phlegmatic Londoners just completely ignoring them in approved fashion.

https://twitter.com/TheAuracl3/status/1158036216278896640

Comment

That is a pretty outstanding pun in the twitter handle. What kind of sad cunt gets in a fight on a train over football? And at their age too. Some of those lads would need to be more careful of their blood pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                  What kind of sad cunt gets in a fight on a train over football?
                  Gammons gonna gammon.

Comment

When were Norwich last top of the league? At some point in that 1993 season?

<jinxes jinxes>

Comment

April 93. Top with six games to go. So near...

Comment

Bloke's a grass.

Apparently.

Hopefully it can be used in (anonymous) evidence against these fuckers.

Comment

Liverpool 2 Norwich City 4 will be tonight's score.

Comment

Does this suggest the players have been targeted or suffering recriminations?

Comment

Reportedly there have been other threats following the original incident.

It is at least possible that the club is acting on police advice.

Comment

Originally posted by tuckwat View Post
                                Liverpool 2 Norwich City 4 will be tonight's score.
                                3-5?

Comment

Norwich are a funny side. They look alright going forward but are totally woeful at the back.

Comment

Well, fuck. What the hell has Alisson done?

Comment

Bloody hell my poster boy's injured.

Comment

Adrian looks like he’s won a competition to take part. He looks genuinely over the moon to be brought on. Nice to see.

Comment

Give it to Robbo or boot it it out. Not sure how to say that in Spanish.

Comment

Origi!!

Comment

BBC commentators saying ridiculous things about this match being over at half time. DO THEY NOT KNOW THIS IS ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS AT ANFIELD?

Comment

Can we stop at four please?

Comment

Working...
                                                X