No announcement yet.

No More Sarri - Premier League 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newcastle are almost certainly going to finish bottom, aren't they.

Comment

At this rate the Derby team of 2007-08 could start breathing sighs of relief.

Comment

Oli McBurnie sounds like one of those made up Scottish names from Roy of the Rovers when the writes feel they have used Hamish too many times

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
          Oli McBurnie sounds like one of those made up Scottish names from Roy of the Rovers when the writes feel they have used Hamish too many times
          Great bit of PR from him last night, he turned up in the away end to watch our win at QPR. He was a favourite before that but that's a fantastic gesture.

Comment

Rashford finally scores a penalty.

Comment

Dreading the game against Man City tonight with our ridiculous injury list. Eight players are out, including all four centre backs on our books. Three of those eight casualties are long term, two are for six weeks, and the rest at least a fortnight.

Our season looks fucked before it has even got going.

Comment

Chelsea youth players doing well. Who would have thought that there was a ready supply of decent players available for free?

Comment

I am so massively in on Clarets' heel turn that you might as well call me Chris Jericho.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo View Post
                    Dreading the game against Man City tonight with our ridiculous injury list. Eight players are out, including all four centre backs on our books. Three of those eight casualties are long term, two are for six weeks, and the rest at least a fortnight.

Our season looks fucked before it has even got going.
                    You didn't count on otamendi did you?

Comment

Perhaps a good evening for sides in green and gold?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                        I am so massively in on Clarets' heel turn that you might as well call me Chris Jericho.
                        Go back to Toronto!

Comment

On the ball, City!

Comment

Norwich were terrific and fully deserved this.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                              Perhaps a good evening for sides in green and gold?
                              Australia had a mare, though I suppose they are in whites.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post

You didn't count on otamendi did you?
                                Fuck me. That was something else. I'm stunned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                                  Newcastle are almost certainly going to finish bottom, aren't they.

4 points from 5 games which include Arsenal Spurs & Liverpool isnt that bad. Nor Norwich away after tonights result.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                    At this rate the Derby team of 2007-08 could start breathing sighs of relief.
                                    Think that is a record which will stand the test of time. Clearly they were bad ( & 4 of their 11 came against Newcastle) But there have been some shocking sides since then like Sunderland Villa & Huddersfield who never suggested getting past 11 would be a problem. Sunderland aside the others were nearer 20 points than Derby 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo View Post

Fuck me. That was something else. I'm stunned.
                                      BTW, you owe me. I had one life left in a prediction pool thing, and I picked Man City. I also seemingly ensured sheffield United's late equalizer against chelsea, and I won the game for Newcastle against Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by ale View Post

Think that is a record which will stand the test of time. Clearly they were bad ( & 4 of their 11 came against Newcastle) But there have been some shocking sides since then like Sunderland Villa & Huddersfield who never suggested getting past 11 would be a problem. Sunderland aside the others were nearer 20 points than Derby 11.
                                        Note I did make that statement before they beat Spurs. They really were abject in those first two matches.

Comment

I'm sure that Daniel Farke used to be in the Scorpions.

Comment

Tomori's goal. Holy fuck!

Comment

So, Wolves and Chelsea are two of the teams that I've seen us stuff 6-0...

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                                                Tomori's goal. Holy fuck!

He didn't even put his laces through the ball, just hit it with his instep. Must have hit the ball's sweet spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

He didn't even put his laces through the ball, just hit it with his instep. Must have hit the ball's sweet spot.
                                                  Yeah, I'm trying to think of a similar goal, technique wise.

Teddy Sheringham must have had a couple like that over the course of his career.

Comment

I have to say that this Chelsea, full of youth products, playing attacking football, and defensively more than a bit suspect, are my favorite Chelsea side to watch probably ever. His hands may have been tied in this respect; fair play to Lampard in terms of approach.

The Norwich - City game was great entertainment. Farke's implausible appearance and their willingness to try and play their game no matter who they're playing against is laudable.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X