No announcement yet.

No More Sarri - Premier League 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary Neville blaming a man for holding his head in his hands for too long after scoring an own goal? Just remembered why the Premier League is crap.

Comment

E-I-E-I-E-I-O back to the Football League we go

Comment

A-A due to a broken headphone. Glorious scenes.

Comment

What the fuck is this shit?

The referee is in sole charge of the game.

Blow the fucking whistle and do not defer to anyone else.

Comment

VAR's broken down in its very first game. Ten minute delay in the second half.

<very slow handclap>

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post
              Gary Neville blaming a man for holding his head in his hands for too long after scoring an own goal? Just remembered why the Premier League is crap.
              It's not why the Premier League is crap.

Comment

Norwich aren't doing any worse that Barcelona did at Anfield

Comment

That's been coming. Can Liverpool please get another couple? For peace of mind purposes, obvs.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post

3-5?
                    Oh well.

Comment

Crikey, that escalated quickly.

Guardian sport @guardian_sport
                      3m
                      Goal! Liverpool 1-4 Norwich (Pukki, 64): Premier League – live! theguardian.com/football/live/…

Comment

Origi's had a good game. I'm pleased for him.

Comment

No real surprises in the result but I wish Norwich very well for the season.

Fucking hell that sounds patronising, it's not meant to. Lots to like about Norwich's play.

Comment

Wynaldum, TAA, Gomez weren't at the races today. Gomez was VVD'S best centre back partner last season until Mee in no way brutally assaulted him and snapped his ankle. But in the interim, Matip has looked great and should have played today.
                            TAA needs to get up to speed quickly and hopefully it was just one of Gini's dodgy games. Otherwise Milner should play instead.

Comment

There were a couple of dozy performances but let's hope it's just rust.

Super Cup on Wednesday, which is of course a massively welcome distraction. <sideways look to camera>

Comment

Sounds odd, but I'm actually not unhappy with that. I was fearing a cricket score at half-time but it was no worse than other recent visits to Anfield. The match against Newcastle next week is a much bigger deal than this one.
                                Last edited by Arturo; 09-08-2019, 21:23. Reason: Typo

Comment

Like I said, Arturo, lots to like about what Norwich did. If they play that way every week they'll definitely pick up points.

They'll beat Newcastle next week. Much to the chagrin of Gymshorts Snr.

Comment

I want that Super Cup because a) it'll mean we've not lost to Chelsea and b) the sod who has to come out and repaint the walkway into Anfield will have to get off his arse for the second time in three months having been sat in his garden for seven years
                                    Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 10-08-2019, 17:34.

Comment

Those claret shorts look fucking crap. The players look like they're wearing romper suits.

Comment

4 Irish players starting for a team in the Premier League today. I imagine Jack O'Connell could also qualify for us if he desired given his name. When was the last time that we had that many players in a top flight starting lineup in England?

Comment

Burnley, Stoke, it's happened recently enough.

Comment

Speaking of Burnley, what got into them today?

That's almost a month of goals for them.

Comment

According to Rafl Hasselhoff, we shithoused them with our physical long ball tactics, the stats showing we hoofed it forward 87 times to their *checks notes* 100 and out fouling them with our 6 fouls committed to their *checks notes again* 12.

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49309280

Two charged with an incident outside Özil's home. Both have Turkish names incidentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ek weet nie View Post
                                                  4 Irish players starting for a team in the Premier League today. I imagine Jack O'Connell could also qualify for us if he desired given his name. When was the last time that we had that many players in a top flight starting lineup in England?
                                                  He doesn't, we went after him but his ancestry goes further than grandparents.

Comment

Go the Arse!

Bury the buggers.

(Back to having a club and team I can't stand and a manager I despise as well.

It's a real bugger when the skunks appoint managers I like

Benitez, Robson, Ardilles, Hughton

And so much easier when I can carry around the hate-rays.

Souness, Gullit, Shearer.

Bruce)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X