No announcement yet.

No More Sarri - Premier League 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could ask my niece, who can lip read, but given that she's a Man U supporter she might just tell me to fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
      I'm not entirely convinced it is an accurate lip reading.
      it looks like he is chewing the cud.

Comment

He probably is.

Comment

If Phil Jones thinks Solskjaer is the reason he's not getting into the Manchester United team he is one deluded motherfucker.

Comment

Man U might just be lulling their European opponents into a false sense of security: Europa Dope

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
              Man U might just be lulling their European opponents into a false sense of security: Europa Dope
              Groooooooooooaaaaaaaaannn

but very clever

Comment

Liverpool have had most of the play against Sheffield United but can't seem to find the target. Pissed about in front of goal just before half time when they should have just banged it in. Going in 0-0 at half time.

Comment

Keeper lets Wijnaldum's shot squirt through his legs and into the net. Really unlucky for Sheff U.

Comment

There's another goal in this game, but I have no idea who for.

Comment

That is harsh on a very good Sheffield United side.

I'm not complaining though.

Comment

They made Liverpool work really hard for that. Every time Liverpool attacked they faced a rigid and disciplined 5-3-2 defence that was able to switch to attack when they won the ball.

Comment

Are Spurs' players actively trying to get Pochettino the sack?

Comment

Harry Kane aside, obvs. (2-1 Spurs.)

Comment

Norwich now down to their third choice keeper (Michael McGovern) due to another bloody injury. I cannot remember when we ever had so many players unfit to play.

1-0 down too. Still no clean sheet yet this season.

Comment

Another away defeat. Five in a row if you include Crawley in the cup and four in a row without scoring. Pretty toothless again by the sounds of it.

Comment

How many goals are Everton going to ship today? I'll say four.

Comment

Oooo, tequila sunrise kit...

Comment

Walcott off inside the first minute after what seemed like an innocuous - but which obviously is not - ball to the back of the head. Here's hoping this is very much precautionary.

Comment

Another brilliantly-constructed Man City goal.

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                        Oooo, tequila sunrise kit...
                                        I’m getting ‘rhubarb and custard’.

Or one of those fruit salad chews you used to get four-for-a-penny.

Comment

Come back twice away at Villa. I'm not sure whether 5 points from the last three games is good or not.

Comment

And another potentially bad injury for us. Jamal Lewis is to have a scan on a possible fractured elbow.

The Man City victory feels like it is light years away now.
                                            Last edited by Arturo; 28-09-2019, 18:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                              How many goals are Everton going to ship today? I'll say four.
                                              This is why I don't bet.

Comment

Nice one from McTominay.

Comment

Which Arsenal player ducked?

Comment

Xhaka. As club captain he has to lead by example.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X