No announcement yet.

No More Sarri - Premier League 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aspilicueta now falls foul of a tight VAR offside. At least it's consistent.

This weekend, anyway.

Comment

Then from that, via an incredibly soft free kick, Liverpool go two up.

Comment

...and like yesterday, the injured party concedes almost immediately. (hobbes is having far too good a weekend thus far.)

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
        Not that I've heard. Good stat that. The eight conceded was to Boro, wasn't it?

Southampton run them close. Put eight past Sunderland and shipped seven on a few occasions.

Have Arsenal scored eight? Nope. Seven is their best and lost 8-2 to Manchester United.
        My lot have scored nine once and conceded six a few times. (Just to log that.)

I remember the occasion of course, but the thought of Southampton scoring eight in a match is utterly surreal.

Comment

Originally posted by ale View Post
          Man Utd will finish above West Ham no doubt. But they are more their natural level than Liverpool or Man City now.
          No doubt...?

Comment

[to Toby] No, I just got his name wrong.

Comment

Fair enough. Was a bit confused for a second.

Comment

I'm not surprised. Following on from my exclusively breaking 'Leicester sign Neil Maddison' from last summer, I think it's safe to say that I've entered the Bobby Robson phase of my football watching life.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the documentary already, delicatemoth!

Comment

Originally posted by delicatemoth View Post
                    [to Toby] No, I just got his name wrong.
                    You thought he was called 'Jeffrey'?

Comment

We're giving Mount far too much space in the box.

Comment

...and like yesterday, the injured party concedes almost immediately. (hobbes is having far too good a weekend thus far.)
                        If it's any consolation, I'm coming down with a cold and I have 3 final stage interviews next week.

Comment

Man City's midfield four. David, Jeffrey, Leroy and Bernardo

Comment

Ha.

Originally posted by hobbes View Post

If it's any consolation, I'm coming down with a cold and I have 3 final stage interviews next week.
                            ...and yer man Kante has just scored.

Comment

I hate Kante.

Comment

Nervy and scrappy at the end, but it's the result that counts (over the moon, Brian, etc.).

Comment

He's a spectacular player that Kante. All over the pitch.
                                  With a bit of luck Chelsea could have a very good team on their hands here. The big question is whether all these younguns have the stamina for an EPL season. It's a long way from when Man Utd did it with kids.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Man City put a bid in for him at some point. They don't especially need him, but, y'know.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Garwain/status/1175818145778556930

Comment

Oof.

He's starting to look very, very tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                                          Man City's midfield four. David, Jeffrey, Leroy and Bernardo

I think David Silva might have taken the hair transplant a bit too far.

Comment

If OGS deserves the sack for not being as good as some of his predecessors, then Phil Jones probably warrants being loaded into a trebuchet and fired into Manchester Ship Canal.

Comment

Comment

Pretty disgusting from Jones, that.

Comment

So was what he said.

Comment

I'm not entirely convinced it is an accurate lip reading.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X