No announcement yet.

No More Sarri - Premier League 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Aurier whose goal was disallowed. But Son was offside - the rule applies right across the board, so no complaints from me on that.

(I have plenty of other complaints though, don't worry about that...)

Comment

Quick start by Man. City. 2-0 up after seven minutes.

Comment

Sorry, my bad.

Comment

Need those rules from kids games where man City aren't allowed to keep scoring.

Some tardy Watford fan will be arriving at the ground about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
            Quick start by Man. City. 2-0 up after seven minutes.

Good Lord: 5-0 after 18 minutes!!!

Comment

Watford just crashed my football live scores app by conceding too many goals in too quick a succession.

Comment

I see that Manchester City have declared...

Comment

Fuck's sake! 5 goals, none from Stirling.
                  He's my skipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                    I see that Manchester City have declared...
                    Indeed. Reckon it will be no more than 7 by the end.

Comment

Haha. I've got one of the Silvas, but they've both scored, so I'm safe

Comment

Originally posted by pebblethefish View Post
                        Haha. I've got one of the Silvas, but they've both scored, so I'm safe
                        Silva lining?

Comment

Norwich haven't won a 50-50 in this entire half. I'm not sure that they've won a 70-30. Are their shirts made of bone China and the players have to pay for replacements?

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                            Fuck's sake! 5 goals, none from Stirling.
                            He's my skipper.
                            Sterling didn't even get off the bench.

There'll be a few Fantasy League managers out there wondering how Aguero 'only' managed one penalty goal and an assist today. He should've bagged at least four open-play goals on top of that.

Comment

I'm not one for 'since the Premier League started' stats, but has anyone pointed out that 'since the Premier League started' Manchester City are the first to have both scored eight in a game and conceded eight in a game? I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Capybara View Post
                                I'm not one for 'since the Premier League started' stats, but has anyone pointed out that 'since the Premier League started' Manchester City are the first to have both scored eight in a game and conceded eight in a game? I think.

Not that I've heard. Good stat that. The eight conceded was to Boro, wasn't it?

Southampton run them close. Put eight past Sunderland and shipped seven on a few occasions.

Have Arsenal scored eight? Nope. Seven is their best and lost 8-2 to Manchester United.
                                Last edited by Nocturnal Submission; 21-09-2019, 22:16.

Comment

Not that I've heard. Good stat that. The eight conceded was to Boro, wasn't it?
                                  Yep.

Have Arsenal scored eight? Nope. Seven is their best,
                                  Also against Boro.

Comment

A week is a long time in football. Hmph.

Comment

Man Utd have been frankly rubbish so far.

Comment

Their decision to use Matic and Mata to inject pace looks to have backfired

Comment

Man Utd will finish above West Ham no doubt. But they are more their natural level than Liverpool or Man City now.

Comment

Remember when Man Utd fans were crowing that they had signed Fred when Liverpool had only got Fabinho?

Comment

Apparently since the win in Paris which secured OGS's job United's record is P19 W5 D4 L10.

Comment

Ah shite. Why is Kante always fit to play against us?

Comment

Can't remember the last time I exclaimed "Wow!" upon seeing the strongest team in the land score their 8th goal in a game, but that's what Jeffrey De Bruyne's strike did to me, it was utterly lush.

Comment

Am I missing a joke there with the Jeffrey thing?

Anyway, that's a huge VAR let-off for Liverpool.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X