Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Shit.

https://twitter.com/thespursweb/status/1203336822597865472

Jose will love that goal, not one single pass in the whole thing. The team that has the ball has the fear indeed.
    Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 08-12-2019, 00:13.

Comment

Someone on 5 live said Son should be given the assist as well as the goal for that.

Comment

Man United really need to win tonight to capitalise on Chelsea's slips, especially with Spurs bouncing back like Tyson Fury.

Comment

Has anyone ever told you you're really terrible at trolling.

Comment

At what point do we say Liverpool can't fuck it up now?

Comment

Not in December. One bad challenge to Van Dijk and it would all fall apart.

15 wins and a draw in 16 games is ridiculous. It was at this point that I used to realise that I had gone too far on regens in Championship Manager and give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                Man United really need to win tonight to capitalise on Chelsea's slips, especially with Spurs bouncing back like Tyson Fury.
                We really need to win tonight because we're playing City.

Comment

Manchester City absolutely getting shredded every time they give away the ball.

Comment

Fuck sake! United running riot

Comment

This is brilliant. We need to avoid sitting too deep, I can't take the stress.

Comment

I've no desire to see Liverpool back on their fucking perch ,but seeing Mr Entitlement Guardiola go ballistic is worth it.

Comment

When did Sky get rid of the snowmen playing football for December games? I miss them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                            When did Sky get rid of the snowmen playing football for December games? I miss them.
                            They probably said something racist on Twitter.

Comment

Guardiola has jumped the shark in this job. Can't disguise that the team has a very soft underbelly and overplays in the manner of latter-day Wenger. Leicester are currently a better side, not just Liverpool.

Comment

Great save from De Gea.

The obvious comparison (at least to me) is the 4th year at Barcelona. I feel like I've basically watched this season of a Guardiola team before.

Comment

Walker should have had about 3 yellow cards since I started watching with 25 minutes to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                    At what point do we say Liverpool can't fuck it up now?
                                    Once it's mathematically impossible for them to fuck it up, and even then I wouldn't put it past them.

Next league fixtures are Liverpool at home to Watford and Man City away to Arsenal. Apropos of nowt.

Comment

I think it's safe to congratulate Hobbes and Toby already (he said through gritted teeth).

Comment

I’m assuming that sometime in May we’ll find out that we’ve been fielding an ineligible player and be docked our lead plus one point.

Comment

Either that or Leicester keep going as they have and pip us to the title. They’ve got winning experience and it would be typical if Big Brendan beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                            I think it's safe to congratulate Hobbes and Toby already (he said through gritted teeth).
                                            I see what you're trying to do here. <narrows eyes>

Comment

Glorious. Brilliant. That's going to make tonight at work more bearable.

Comment

Man United record against Top 7: W4 D2 L0

" " " " Other 13: W2 D4 L4

Comment

Can't wait to read TAB's analysis on all this. I presume he's celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                                    Can't wait to read TAB's analysis on all this. I presume he's celebrating.
                                                    3000 words on Brexit and Trump, 1000 on Mourinho.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X