No announcement yet.

No More Sarri - Premier League 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robertson has been dishing it out as well.

Comment

Well, there's your 2. <eyeroll>

Comment

It's a few weeks to early to be replaying that late 80s FA Cup game tape. Someone tell 'em that.

Comment

Well Liverpool are so much better it's ridiculous, but Everton still look nearly as likely to score. I think Janik is being a little conservative there.

Comment

Ridiculous game and my broadband is so shit, my mate in Ireland is telling me whats going on bout 3 minutes before the goals go in.

Comment

Liverpool need to get their foot on the ball in the second half and stop trying to just outrun Everton.

Comment

Nuts old half, that.

Comment

Six shots on target, six goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                    Nuts old half, that.
                    Well, stay tuned to this channel because something tells me there's more in the pipeline.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJ View Post
                      When did TAA become so stampy?
                      Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                      Robertson has been dishing it out as well.
                      Yeah, Liverpool seem to have been quite happy to dish it out from the start tonight, they've not really needed "goading".

Comment

One can only assume you missed Mina trying to take the best player on the pitch out in the first couple of minutes.

Comment

Unlike Trent to do that, wonder if he was wound up by the previous head to head with Richarlison? Robertson definitely looked like he knew what he was doing when he dropped on Davies though.

Liverpool's lightweight midfield not protecting the back 4 at all, would like to see Hendo on for Lallana as soon as possible.

Comment

That Dele Alli goal was remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                              One can only assume you missed Mina trying to take the best player on the pitch out in the first couple of minutes.
                              Yes, I'm sure Liverpool were absolutely fully committed to Corinthian values right up until the point Everton committed the first foul.

Come on, you're reaching terribly here. It's a derby and both teams seem perfectly happy to put a few shithouse challenges in from the off, as ever.

Comment

Watford should appoint Hayden Mullins permanently, he looks quite affable.

Comment

Seven wins in a row... Even Ranieri's lot didn't do that (the best sequence was five straight). Shame another bunch is going to top 100 points for the first time ever in the top flight, but hey, damn good side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

Yes, I'm sure Liverpool were absolutely fully committed to Corinthian values right up until the point Everton committed the first foul.

Come on, you're reaching terribly here. It's a derby and both teams seem perfectly happy to put a few shithouse challenges in from the off, as ever.
                                    I'm not really reaching. It's a derby and I didn't expect anything else. But, you know, I imagine it's easier to get a rise out of a team when their best player gets a crack in the head within two minutes of kick off.

I am also not above enjoying some shithousery, as previous posts and my playing "career" will attest.

Comment

Lallana is the problem here for Liverpool. Gives the ball away too much, spends too long on it, too many hospital passes.

Comment

Better second half but awful result for us. We just don't look strong enough physically for this division.

Comment

Good performance by Man Utd tonight. Fred was superb. Not necessarily 60 million quid superb, but really good.

Comment

Before Origi unexpectedly revealed himself to be some kind of genius, I used to believe he was played to psych-out opponents - "We're so much better than you, we can afford to play this guy."

I think that role is now Adam Lallana's.

Comment

Until January, yes.

Comment

Mane misses a chance to make it 5-2 and, not to be outdone, Kean misses a chance to make it 4-3.

Not sure I can cope, really.

Comment

To steal something from the kids, go home Merseyside Derby, you're drunk.

Comment

It's been a much less shithousey second half.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X