No announcement yet.

No More Sarri - Premier League 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norwich get their first away goal since August, leading at Everton. Deserved by all accounts.

Comment

Currently every game in the division is led by the away team.

Comment

And the split second that I press Post...

Comment

And again...

Comment

Bollocks, it had to be evil what fucked it...

Comment

Brilliant win for us. First away victory gives us a fighting chance again.
              Last edited by Arturo; 23-11-2019, 17:15.

Comment

Arsenal were incredibly lucky just to get the draw. Probably should have finished 1-3 or 1-4.

Comment

Haha first thing Jose does is drop Eriksen.

My condolences, TG.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Caley_graphics/status/1198288285719810054

Comment

I just found out two seconds ago that Joao Moutinho at Wolves.

Comment

Fuck off VAR. That should have been a goal for Sterling.

Comment

How long can Emery cling on at Arsenal?

Comment

That'll be down to the board...

Comment

Excellent work, Toby

Comment

I like the red Norwich kit

Comment

They didn't need to wear it but I understand the psychology behind it.

"Let's wear all red - Everton's recent record in derbies is awful!"

Comment

Just seen Everton's next five games.
                                    Leicester (a)
                                    Liverpool (a)
                                    Chelsea (h​​​​​)
                                    Manchester United (a)
                                    Arsenal (h)

It's a fair bet that they'll be in the bottom three after that lot. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Silva on for most of them, might as well let him suffer the shit storm than have a new manager struggling to get anything out of these fixtures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

I listened to R5 again today on the drive to and from a game 45 minutes from my house.

For the entire journey there the coverage was about nothing other than fantasy league and VAR (with regard to the Man City/Villa game) and the vast majority of the drive home was about VAR (with regard to Brighton/Everton) with a bit about fantasy league and the most cursory nod to the three other divisions (which are clearly of no interest as they don't have VAR or fantasy leagues dedicated to them).

It doesn't even resemble football coverage any more.
                                      I'd take fantasy league discussion on R5 ay time over Boris fucking Johnson which is what we have right now. In other news, Boro's fucking Johnson got himself sent off this afternoon, but that doesn't really belong on this thread either. I'm off to the pub.

Comment

Phil Jones, what a fucking fraud, "sacked in the morning " if it happens to Solskjaer it's your fault, you sham,fucking, fuck off.

Comment

Phiĺ Jones isn't very good.
                                          Last edited by Sporting; 24-11-2019, 16:54.

Comment

We cross posted but yeah, what does a coach do about such incompetence?

Comment

Not playing the prick would be a start, the club not giving him a massive new contract would help as well.

Comment

Not just Jones though...the rest of the team are mostly equally crap or inoffensive.

Comment

Agreed, he's the symtom of a bigger problem, he still boils my piss whe I see him in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                                    Phil Jones, what a fucking fraud, "sacked in the morning " if it happens to Solskjaer it's your fault, you sham,fucking, fuck off.
                                                    It's Woodward's fault for prematurely appointing him on a permanent basis. It was never going to work. The team are poor, yes, but not this poor. Solskjaer isn't up to it. It's why teams with ambitions don't tend to appoint managers from the Norwegian league.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X