No announcement yet.

Sarri Somehow - Serie A 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though the highlights don't include all the red cards annoyingly. And they've Chris Waddled the title.

Comment

Claudio Ranieri has taken over at Sampdoria

Comment

Will he need a translator?

Comment

Atalanta are absolutely taking Lazio apart at the Olimpico

3-0 after 40 minutes and it could be more

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
            Atalanta are absolutely taking Lazio apart at the Olimpico

3-0 after 40 minutes and it could be more
            Things change.

Comment

Classic game of two halves ends 3-3

Comment

Roma have a really good week. Zaniolo scored a cracker in the first half today against Napoli. Given Roma's general history, I expect that he will be purchased by Juve, Inter, Milan, PSG, or an English side during the off-season. He will likely get no playing time, sit, be loaned out, and eventually end up with a mid-table Serie A side. Meanwhile Roma will be stuck with Pastore.

Kolaraov misses another penalty. Hopefully Roma get him off that duty (as they did in the second half) until he learns to put the ball somewhere else besides the perfect location for a diving keeper's hands.

Comment

One of those things, watching Ciro Immobile closely and thinking, 'Wow, he really reminds me of how Del Piero used to play,' and then when you enter those names into Google you find out that the Juve man was Immobile's idol and the Italians have been comparing them basically his entire career. Ah well, at least I'm going mad.

Now 3rd all time top scorer in Serie A for Lazio, stat fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                    Ah well, at least I'm going mad.

What a refreshingly glass half-full attitude for a damp Monday morning in late-November!

Comment

Hahaha. Oopsie.

Comment

Milan not getting at all desperate now... Apparently the Rossoneri have offered Zlatan a contract.

Comment

One of those things, watching Ciro Immobile closely and thinking, 'Wow, he really reminds me of how Del Piero used to play,' and then when you enter those names into Google you find out that the Juve man was Immobile's idol and the Italians have been comparing them basically his entire career. Ah well, at least I'm going mad.

Now 3rd all time top scorer in Serie A for Lazio, stat fans.

when you say he reminds you of del piero, do you mean before the knee injury at 24 that destroyed his pace and finished him as a top forward, or do you mean after the knee injury, when he bulked up suspiciously to the size of a bouncer, and adapted to his reduced mobility within the Italian context?

Comment

Before the injury.

(Talking of landmark matches, was any OTFer at this one by any chance?)

Comment

Hahahaha, now that is how you give away a penalty. Fucking hell .No wonder he missed the subsequent spot kick. Is that the game that caused all the "Juventus are systematically fixing the league" complete with punch ups in the parliament, or was that the return

Comment

This is the one.
                                "All Italian referees drive Fiats," was I think the line that sparked off the tussle between the law makers.

For all I admire Napoli's fluid attacking of the past few years, Serie A is much more fun when it's these two at the top.

Comment

For all I admire Napoli's fluid attacking of the past few years.
                                  The fluid attacking not on display at Anfield this week. Stereotypical Italian defence still going strong.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JamesHorncastle/status/1200746308195233797?s=19

Comment

Mazzone's reaction to the Brescia equaliser is one of my favourite ever football things.

Comment

Unbefuckinglievable :

https://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/1202489958281437184?s=20

Comment

Jesus

Comment

Lazio throw a spanner in Juve’s machine to keep things interesting.

Comment

Why do Roma have a 1950's matinee idol as their manager? He looks like he should be in black and white romantic comedies with Sophia Loren

Comment

Paulo Fonseca looks just enough like Daniel Fonseca to continually confuse me.

Comment

Is that what is confusing you?

Comment

Ancelotti has been given the heave-ho by Napoli.

Emirates-bound, perhaps. Old Trafford even.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X