Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you paying for your season ticket this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you paying for your season ticket this year?

Just renewed mine.

So, German third division, on a standing terrace behind the goal, is costing me €137.50. Up €12.50 on last season.

Not complaining, obviously.

I'm considering a Barry Town one. It's £100 for 16 home games.

Comment

It'll be £750 for 19 Premier League games at the Bridge again, season ticket prices having been frozen since the 2011-12 campaign.

Comment

£475 for my seat in the central (but not that central, about the mid point of one half of the pitch) blocks of Kingsmeadow's "grandstand". It's £90 for my son's u18 ST next to me. I think those prices been frozen for a season or two but obviously it's a ridiculous amount.
        Last edited by Ray de Galles; 12-07-2019, 14:37.

Comment

£149 for me and £99 for my 13 year old for seats in the main stand at Valley Parsde.

Comment

With the Early Bird renewal it is £449 for my seat at t'Turf. No actual price increase since 2013/14 but technically one because that was in the Championship and we're playing 5 fewer home games. But I'm not going to grumble.

That's the second most expensive seat in the James Hargreaves Upper (Wings).

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
              £475 for my seat in the central... obviously it's a ridiculous amount.
              Bloody hell Ray, that is a fair whack. Just checked Rovers' prices off the back of that and they're decent value; £329 for the section I normally sit in (about level with the 18yard box), which works out at £14.30 a game. They're £299 (£13 per game) behind the goal.

Comment

London prices, innit. Also Wimbledon know they can rely on the awareness from supporters' (and fellow travellers like me) that the onus is on us to contribute to the club's budget.

Comment

I just had a look and our old seats at Inter (second tier orange, just off the halfway line) are up to Euro 425, which is 100 more than we paid ten years ago, but still good value when compared to England.

Comment

Mine was bought in the early bird offer before May 31st. My adult season ticket in the Colin Farmer Stand (the big one along the side of the pitch - where the TV camera is) cost £365, my 8 year old's was £45. He also gets a free club shirt with his season ticket, so in effect it only really cost £15.

It's not as good as last season where u11s could become Junior Robins for a fiver and that gave them free tickets for the season (providing they were accompanied by an adult). The club have suggested this was down to some Football League ruling, though I'm damned if I know what that is.

Comment

310 euros (most expensive in the stadium, outside the corporate boxes) for 17 home games and the first three cup matches, provided they're at home, plus cheaper tickets for home Europa League fixtures. The cheapest season tickets are €220.

Comment

I'm paying just under 250CAD (about 150 quid) for a half-season ticket: that price includes 7 Halifax Wanderers matches in this inaugural CPL season, but also entitled me to get 50% off the price of a replica shirt for VL jnr. I've not got a fixed seat, I get shuffled around the main stand side for each match, but am normally somewhere around the halfway line.

Comment

How does that work in practice?

Do you have tickets for each match (but a different seat), or is it like being shown to a table in a restaurant?

Comment

Halfway through the season but my membership at Bohemians is €365.00, that includes voting rights at the agm and entry to all games except friendlies. It's still more than you'd pay if you strolled up every week with €15.00 in your hand but that's the point of it. Season ticket is €220.00.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                              How does that work in practice?

Do you have tickets for each match (but a different seat), or is it like being shown to a table in a restaurant?
                              I get allocated a different seat for each match - the ticketing system is based on Ticketmaster software and you can only purchase tickets online, so I guess it must be relatively easy for them to work out which seats are free for any given match, depending on the number of half-season ticket holders wanting to attend the match and the number of single match tickets sold. Now that I've been a to a few matches, you can start to recognise the groups of friends or families who have bought a row of tickets in the various blocks. Entry is via mobile ticketing only - although you can get a paper ticket if you have problems with the mobile one, that involves standing in line for quite a while before kick-off though, as they only appear to have one printer in the 'ticket centre', i.e. the blue tent just outside the main entrance.

Comment

There must be some advantages to such a system, but I sense that they all.accrue to the club and Ticketmaster

Comment

The last season at Griffin Park has persuaded me to buy my first ever season ticket.

£379 standing at the Ealing Road end.

Comment

£199 early bird for 6th Division football. Only 21 home games.

Comment

I think I am paying around £1200 in the South Stand at Spurs which includes free entry to the pre and post match nightclub.
                                      Last edited by Tactical Genius; 12-07-2019, 16:41.

Comment

£190 early bird for fourth-division football (23 games), bought in April at National League prices

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                                          I think I am paying around £1200 in the South Stand at Spurs which includes free entry to the pre and post match nightclub.
                                          There's a pre-match nightclub? What do people do there? Watch Harry Kane eating poached eggs on toast?
                                          Last edited by treibeis; 12-07-2019, 17:16.

Comment

Ours are £274, apparently

https://darlingtonfc.co.uk/season-tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                                              FFS, for that amount, you should get a game too and take all the free kicks too.

Comment

I collect old West Ham season tickets (amongst many other things). Just pulled one out of a draw from 1955/56 and it includes entry to 52 games - 21 Division Two, 21 Football Combination, 8 London Mid-week League and 2 Eastern Counties league. All for £7 10/-. As an added bonus you got sent two tickets for any FA Cup game - we had 4 home ties that season so the lucky holder got an extra 8 tickets

I also have a gate receipt summary from 1935 which shows that 132 season tickets were sold for a season where we averaged over 25,000. How times change...

Comment

Reading’s range between £299 and £445 for 23 home games depending where you sit, the lowest of which which seems OK.

Maidenhead United’s general admission is £199 for 23 games, which seems a bit much. I suppose they need everything they can get.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X