Dis-appointed Managers 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
    Jim Bentley has finally given up the unequal struggle of keeping Morecambe in the league and looks like he's going to those UKIP bell ends down the road. I was surprised to see that this leaves a position where 4 of the 6 longest serving managers are in the Premier League.
    More expensive to sack and to replace?

Comment

Jaap Stam has been given the flick by Feyenoord, a day after they lost the derby 4-0.

As an NUFC fan, I am left to ponder the commonalities of ex-Man Utd centre-halves in terms of their managerial qualities.

Comment

I think Wilder would be the fourth.

Comment

Apparently it's Howe (2nd), Dyche (3rd), Pochettino (4th) and Klopp (6th) - with Gareth Ainsworth and John Coleman the lower division survivors.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
            Jim Bentley has finally given up the unequal struggle of keeping Morecambe in the league and looks like he's going to those UKIP bell ends down the road. I was surprised to see that this leaves a position where 4 of the 6 longest serving managers are in the Premier League.
            As long as the Wikipidia list of longest serving managers, is still headed by the rather strange illustration of Gareth Ainsworth, looking more like Jimmy Bullard, with an exhausted plastic Native American in a Wycombe kit.

Comment

Craig Levein no longer has a Hearts job...

Comment

Put out the flags.

Comment

Nathan Jones, you've been gone...

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                    The only surprise about this is that it wasn't sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post

The only surprise about this is that it wasn't sooner.
                      Yeah, it's been a death by a thousand cuts, Pulis last seen fishing a dusty Stoke city baseball cap from the back of his wardrobe.

Comment

I'm surprised results have been so bad under Jones.

Delighted as well, like.

Comment

Tidsdale booted out by Franchise, serves him right.

Comment

Twat for going there in the first place.

Comment

Goodbye Wanker.

Comment

I like the comment on twitter that Warnock has stood down to be a Brexit Party candidate in the election.

Comment

I really hope this is the last we see of Colin, the absolute arsehole.

Comment

He'd said he would retire at the end of this season anyway. But he's said that before. He has an unmatched record of getting clubs into the Prem, so he's always going to have suitors waving a cheque-book at him.

Comment

He should have left Cardiff 6 months ago tbh. They weren't going to improve under him this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                        I like the comment on twitter that Warnock has stood down to be a Brexit Party candidate in the election.
                                        Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                          't was early morning yesterday
                                          I was up before the dawn
                                          and I really have enjoyed this stay
                                          but I must be moving on

etc.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/wardiaz85/status/1193957757264842753?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                                              He'd said he would retire at the end of this season anyway. But he's said that before. He has an unmatched record of getting clubs into the Prem, so he's always going to have suitors waving a cheque-book at him.
                                              I'm hoping that his failure recently has proven his methods are outdated and redundant. Even to get a team promoted from D2 I think you need a bit more about you nowadays than just anti-football and intimidation.
                                              Last edited by Ray de Galles; 11-11-2019, 23:45.

Comment

Keep the cunt away from Barnsley. I'd prefer us to go down playing football than stay up playing Colin anti-football.

Comment

Middlesboro' boss by Christmas, if I was a betting man.

Comment

Warnock likes to choose his own players and they are generally older and experienced.

He won't be coming to Barnsley.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X