Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is that.

Comment

Killie down to 10, 0-2 at home to Connah's Quay. CQN 3-2 up on aggregate.

How embarrassing for Scottish football is that? (Given Progres the other year, Kazakhstan in march, I presume not much more than a shrug, tbh).

Comment

How the fuck have Hajduk Split managed to lose 3-1 at home to Gzira United of Malta (and thus are eliminated on away goals)? Until this evening I had never heard of Gzira United.

Comment

Originally posted by KGR View Post
          Killie down to 10, 0-2 at home to Connah's Quay. CQN 3-2 up on aggregate.

How embarrassing for Scottish football is that? (Given Progres the other year, Kazakhstan in march, I presume not much more than a shrug, tbh).
          Looking like the first elimination from Europe for a Scottish club by July 18th. Even Rangers usually make it to the end of the month. Or was the defeat to Niederkorn (who put out Cork City earlier tonight) before even this?

Comment

Fuck sake Killie

Comment

Wales but

Comment

Steve Clarke will be missed so.

Comment

Yer Ma will have a better coefficient than Scotland.

Comment

That Cork result is pretty embarrassing as well. That skull faced Shinner TD who seems to have been initially elected for "saving" Cork City won't be too happy.

Comment

Killie dumped by Novelty Name FC. Eintracht to play Flora Tallinn next week. Mighty Gers swatting aside all-comers on the way to uncharted Euro-glories.

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post
                        How the fuck have Hajduk Split managed to lose 3-1 at home to Gzira United of Malta (and thus are eliminated on away goals)? Until this evening I had never heard of Gzira United.
                        [URL="https://twitter.com/timomouse/status/1151949740738850829?s=21"]https://twitter.com/timomouse/status/1151949740738850829[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post
                          Killie dumped by Novelty Name FC. Eintracht to play Flora Tallinn next week. Mighty Gers swatting aside all-comers on the way to uncharted Euro-glories.
                          Connah's Quay is actually a place you know. And Nomads is no more daft than any other suffix. They've used it since 1952.

Comment

Yeah - lay off the Nomarks. My home town club. I played youth, reserves and first team for the Nomads.

Comment

Flintshire's number one club

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

Connah's Quay is actually a place you know. And Nomads is no more daft than any other suffix. They've used it since 1952.
                                Just a mindless vent at the unrelenting shiteness of Scottish football, I know the Nomads are a perfectly legitimate operation. Very best of luck to them in the next round.

Comment

Actually you'd probably like them. They wear red, lump it long and rely on brawn to get results.

Comment

It's as if Europa League 2 was invented so that Scotland could find an appropriate tier.

Comment

And David Duval thought he put in the most embarrassing sporting performance of the day...

Well done to the Killie fans who got on the player's backs after about 10 minutes. One top 3 finish and they turn into stupid entitled wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                        Actually you'd probably like them. They wear red, lump it long and rely on brawn to get results.
                                        Ooh, get you!

Comment

"It's actually bigger than Liverpool v Barcelona" says excited Nomads manager

They had a clip of him on Radio 5 breakfast news this morning.

Comment

Well after that result, there's only going to be one winner of the Tunnock's Diddy Cup. They came, they saw, they took all our teacakes. Welsh bastards!!

Comment

Astana 3-0 up on Borisov. Some decent looking games this evening. Five former EC finalists in there, by my count

https://www.espn.com/soccer/scoreboard
                                              Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 22-08-2019, 15:56.

Comment

Don't know why but it always surprises me when the non-qualifying ties Scottish teams are involved in are never televised, happens every year.

Comment

Celtic and Rangers have their own subscription TV channels but I'm not sure if that's the reason for lack of interest from BBC, ITV, Sky etc.

Comment

Wolves 1-0 up from an o.g.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X