Situation Normal: League One (Div.3) 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
    I think the season is pretty much over for everyone from Stanley down, at least.
    Well, we (Stanley) are 15 from the playoffs and 16 from relegation zone with 13 to play. Nothing is mathematical quite yet but the season feels like it's drawing to a premature death...

Comment

Looks like the some small Salopians have a new hero. This was a pic of the mascot yesterday.

https://twitter.com/shrewsweb/status/1231511585472045059?s=20

Comment

Just realised there's actually two mascots in that pic.

Comment

Only a 90 +7 equaliser salvages a home point for Sunderland. Say what you like about Barton he's made Fleetwood difficult to beat.

Comment

BBC Sport surely trolling Coventry fans with the location of their reporter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50930878

Comment

Ipswich down to ninth and four points off the playoffs. Guess it'll be this thread again next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenlander View Post
                BBC Sport surely trolling Coventry fans with the location of their reporter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50930878
                You've lost me.

I hope the board's Salopians can explain themselves after giving Tranmere their first win in two months and giving Wimbledon the fear again?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

You've lost me.

I hope the board's Salopians can explain themselves after giving Tranmere their first win in two months and giving Wimbledon the fear again?
                  Fucking atrocious. Course, it would take Lincoln a monumental collapse to end up in the relegation zone, but we've managed it before.

Comment

You've lost me.
                    It looked like this last night:

Comment

Ah, I had that page open all evening and hadn't spotted that...

Comment

Originally posted by shadsworth cloud View Post

Well, we (Stanley) are 15 from the playoffs and 16 from relegation zone with 13 to play. Nothing is mathematical quite yet but the season feels like it's drawing to a premature death...
                        Oxford beat Stanley 3-0 yesterday. By all accounts the margin was flattering but Oxford on the attack can look very sharp.

https://twitter.com/FWPOxfordUnited/status/1232446136889167872?s=20

9 goals in the last three games has put us back around the playoffs.

Comment

You'll probably get another 9 on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post
                            Say what you like about Barton
                            Ok. He's a cunt

Comment

I didn't go last night, so I refuse to accept responsibility.

Comment

As a consequence of Bury's demise and Bolton's decision to just not bother playing us on the original fixture date, only two of Doncaster's last nine fixtures are at home. Given we're seven points off the play-offs, I think it's fair to say that the back to back away defeats to Gillingham and Shrewsbury have doomed us to mid-table.

Comment

Judging by the games I've seen this season, despite the massive emphasis on defence, Shrewsbury give away soft goals early, fight back, then concede very late goals and lose. Sounds like that happened again on Tuesday.

Comment

That win today at Gills (Evans and Raynor can go fuck themselves) is a welcome boost, I reckon, after Tranmere's win midweek.

Comment

Bloody franchise scum...

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Bolton still seem to be very poor, in terms of making a promotion push from the 4th tier next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                            Bolton still seem to be very poor, in terms of making a promotion push from the 4th tier next season.
                                            We are. We're still under embargo next season and very few have faith that Hill, a pound shop Ian Holloway if ever there was one, can overcome that and get us up. 12th or 13th at best next year I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Uroš Predić View Post
                                              As a consequence of Bury's demise and Bolton's decision to just not bother playing us on the original fixture date, only two of Doncaster's last nine fixtures are at home. Given we're seven points off the play-offs, I think it's fair to say that the back to back away defeats to Gillingham and Shrewsbury have doomed us to mid-table.
                                              You’ve got every chance of winning your home game on 25 April. We (Ipswich) have gone to utter shit. Fuck this manager, fuck this owner and fuck most of these players.

Comment

Oxford fairly lucky to beat Southend, apparently. But now sixth. Manager Robinson approached by Blackpool, and he will probably go somewhere at the end of the season.

Never clear whether this owner or the next one is going to get behind a serious promotion push cash in or give up. But now the playoffs look feasible.

Comment

Lincoln have signed Alan Sheehan until the end of the season, presumably meaning that it's the end of the road for Jason Shackell. If he's here to start games, rather than as cover it's harsh on Cian Bolger (i'm assuming he'll be dropped rather than Michael Bostwick), though Appleton might be considering playing three centre backs.

Comment

Blackpool have appointed Neil Critchley as their new manager. He was coaching the Liverpool yoof.

Neil Critchley: Blackpool name Liverpool Under-23 coach as new boss - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51702504

Comment

Working...
                                                    X