Situation Normal: League One (Div.3) 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickSTFU View Post

I was more concerned about the state of Scott Wagstaff's beard and the abuse he screamed into the face of the lino in the first-half. I thought that sort of thing was a booking these days.
    I wonder if that was the linesman from Milton Keynes or the one who denied a string of very strong penalty shouts near the end of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Nesta View Post
      I see the Cum Dog got on the (score)sheet yesterday
      I hope he got plenty of his favourite reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post

not convinced by Karl Robinson tho.
        Robinson is appalling.

Comment

£10,000 a day?

That's kind of careless.

Comment

First taste of Darren Moore's Doncaster Rovers on Saturday and I really enjoyed what I saw – having had to reconstruct a team in a short space of time he's done a great job. We played some really good football, and were unlucky not to win at Portman Road.

Ipswich were a puzzling watch though. I expected them to play a bit, but they spent the majority of the game looking for a big ball over the top for Norwood to get on to; despite the fact that this was very competently dealt with by Rovers defence throughout. Seemed a big waste of the talents at their disposal.

Comment

Wasn't at the match this weekend but that's not entirely surprising. What's happened so far is that both Norwood and Jackson have been doing pretty well. If anything, Jackson has been the more potent (with Norwood benefiting from being the penalty taker) though Norwood has been good at linking up play.

So Town have ended up playing 4-4-2 even though I don't think that was ever really the intention. This means there's a midfield pairing of Skuse and Downes which is great, but they often struggle for options because Judge and Kenlock on the left are not giving them the best width and they have two centre forwards in front of them rather than a linking player. They either play it back (for a hoof) or to the right and hope that Kane Vincent-Young and Edwards can conjure something up.

I think we will see some shuffling for the MK match on Tuesday. Town are missing a couple of key wide players in Garbutt and Rowe but we've seen some good flashes of skill from Georgiou and Dobra. And ultimately I think that Jon Nolan will be joining Skuse and Downes in the middle and the team will use their talents a bit more effectively. The trouble is, which striker makes way?

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post

This can't be true. Simply can't.
                I offer this without comment

Comment

I am...somewhat taken aback.

Comment

Mercy me

Comment

Oh, fuck....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

I wonder if that was the linesman from Milton Keynes or the one who denied a string of very strong penalty shouts near the end of the game?
                        No idea, it was in the first half, right in front of me.

Wimbledon had a good shout for a pen in the first half turned down I thought, no idea about the others in the second half. Hard to see from where I was stood.

Anyway, a point each about right.

Comment

Keith Hill making a great start in the managerial bollocks-speak stakes after the defeat to Rotherham: "“It’s the start of the journey. You never remember the start of a great film and this is going to be a great film."

Comment

Originally posted by Nesta View Post
                            Keith Hill making a great start in the managerial bollocks-speak stakes after the defeat to Rotherham: "“It’s the start of the journey. You never remember the start of a great film and this is going to be a great film."
                            A series of robots begins the daily routine in the house that is crammed from floor to ceiling with all kinds. A robot arm empties food into the dog bowl, a teasmaid hisses but there is no cup for the hot water to be received into, a TV clicks on with a news report about the theft of some plutonium.

A door opens. A voice can be heard asking 'Doc?' while a skateboard rolls along the stone floor into a yellow case marked 'HAZARDOUS'.

You're talking bollocks, Keith.

Comment

Yeah, no one remembers the opening crawls of Star Wars films either. They're not like the most famous way to start a film ever.

Comment

Just found out that we're playing at the Stadium Of Light this evening.

Comment

Cum-dog scored again tonight as Salop beat Southend 4-3.

Bolton got their 2nd point of the season too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                    Just found out that we're playing at the Stadium Of Light this evening.
                                    Where else would you expect Sunderland to play?

Comment

I hadn't realised that there were any midweek games.

Comment

No win in 9 games this season for Wimbledon, another post-90th minute winner conceded at Coventry last night.

Getting worrying, especially with the move back to Plough Lane scheduled for next season.

Comment

Cum Dog lapping up the plaudits in shropshire

Comment

Diego Cummings is his new nickname among the Salop Facebookers

Comment

Cum Dog has really put a smile on my face. I suspect I'm not the first to say that either.

Comment

Can someone photoshop dominic cummings' head (so to speak) on the photo upthread?

Comment

Southend are in trouble now. Another winding up petition issued: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/49755240

Comment

Originally posted by Voidoid View Post

I offer this without comment

I'm sorry to keep coming back to this, but while you have to admire his getting into the spirit, is he not somewhat overdressed for a bukkake session?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X