Onopko Hoegaarden-Cashews : Summer Transfers 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onopko Hoegaarden-Cashews : Summer Transfers 2019

Do we have a thread already? If not, I'll kick it off with this (seen on EIM's twitter):

https://twitter.com/gsmyly/status/1130834352252837890
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 22-05-2019, 12:23.

Dunno about you but I'm excited about the prospect of young Hyypia Hophouse-Crisps linking up with Virgil Van Djik.

Comment

Salop need to replace Mat Sadler. That lad Walton Watsonspecial-Freechipsforpubquizzers would be great for them.

Comment

The 'big unit' Eckhardt Gem-Porkscratchings.

Comment

Terry Shandy-Cheesemoments

Comment

Hill Heineken-Kingcrisps

Comment

Elliott Guinness-Scampifries sounds like an archetypal number 5.

Comment

Can I just clarify that Terry is not my favourite noughties centre-back, I just thought that he was the best match for the name Shandy-Cheesemoments.

Comment

Weir Urquell-McCoys probably already plays for one of Arsenal's youth teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                    Can I just clarify that Terry is not my favourite noughties centre-back, I just thought that he was the best match for the name Shandy-Cheesemoments.

That did surprise me.

Comment

I knew this would happen. I think I'm going to have to impose a rule that you have to come up with a genuine transfer (or decent rumour) before giving your centre-back/drink/snack footballer suggestions.

Comment

Tough no nonsense stopper Bullen Blacksheep will be coming from the northern premier.

Comment

De Vos Coke-Scratchings will need to be available on a free.

Comment

Negotiations with Portsmouth defender Coughlan Stoggs are believed to have broken down over the derisory offer of a one year extension to his existing deal. Several clubs, including Plymouth Argyle, are believed to be interested in the want away centre half.

Comment

I actually googled that name to see if we finally had a real transfer rumour.

Comment

Heh, if the nickname 'Betty' didn't stick I'd be dead disappointed.

Comment

The player who gave the thread its name has signed for The Dons.

Comment

Shrewsbury have signed Ethan Ebanks-Landell, who seems to fit the OP.

He's signed from Wolves where he played with manager Sam Ricketts, Dave Edwards, Shaun Golborne....

Comment

There was a delightful rumour/gag going around Wimbledon twitter last week that Nesta Guinness-Walker was Alec Guinness's great-grandson.

I can't verify the claim but am certainly going to promulgate it throughout his time with The Dons.

Comment

Norwich have got season long loan from Man City - Patrick Roberts, who has been on loan at Celtic for a couple of seasons. Should provide some useful competition/cover on the wings.

And, since I've not done one yet,

Fleming Becks-Readysalted

Comment

Roberts is a local lad to me, played for Molesey Juniors and Wimbledon in his youth before joining Fulham. Always looked an excellent player for Celtic.

Comment

Hope Landlord-Scratchings will today join The Iron on a free to bolster their hopes of a swift return to League One...

Comment

Ferdinand Whatever-is-on-tap-that-I-haven't-tried-before-Scratchings.

Comment

Old Pa Scratchings seems to have got around a fair bit. He's going to be paying out a whole lot of child support by the look of things.

Comment

I think James could be a very exciting signing for Man U, almost an old school move by them to get him :

Daniel James: Swansea City winger set to complete Man Utd move

Comment

Working...
                                                  X