Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No

Comment

Brunt could have had two reds for fouls on McGinn alone rather than one yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
        WBA's systemic fouling of Grealish and McGinn isn't too endearing either, mind.
        Classic example there. Brunt going clean through on McGinn.

No, Sporting they don't count.

Comment

Brunt's "what did I do" appeal was pretty rich, too

Comment

It's been coming!

Comment

About time.

Comment

Three red cards in three games.

Comment

Third red's the charm

Comment

For a player who missed what would have been the probable highlight of his career (Euro 2016) through injury, Chris Brunt seems remarkably keen on seriously harming opponents.

Comment

Stupid from Brunt though Grealish's facial expressions when he thought the ref wasn't going to pull out a card were wonderful.

Comment

One of those games where you can only stay on the right side by not watching. I want West Brom to win and do not want any counter-evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          Three red cards in three games.
                          And I think Robson-Kanu, Gayle and Brunt all would have been expected to take a penalty if it comes to that.

Comment

Now Jay Rodriguez is going off. He hasn't missed a penalty in seasons.

Comment

So they've used up all their subs. I was hoping Jefferson Montero would be the unlikely hero (based on his time with Ecuador, not various club benches).

Comment

West Brom are winning this somehow, I'm increasingly sure of it.
                                Last edited by Ray de Galles; 14-05-2019, 21:09.

Comment

I would very much like Villa to win - despite their loathsome managing staff - as the biggest prick it's my misfortune to know supports WBA, and I only wish him misery.

Comment

We've played really well. But we should have scored during that golden passage of play early in the second half, I really don't see us winning this.

Comment

Obviously every utterance from Captain, Leader, Bellend must be vital as he's the only one on the Villa bench to talk with his hand in front of his mouth. Prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                        We've played really well. But we should have scored during that golden passage of play early in the second half, I really don't see us winning this.

Oh, it looks highly improbable but so does Villa actually scoring and then it's all set up for their former keeper to be the penalty hero.

Comment

The West Brom choice of encouraging music must be confusing John Terry.

Comment

Oh, it looks highly improbable but so does Villa actually scoring and then it's all set up for their former keeper to be the penalty hero.
                                            I just can't see us scoring the required penalties though. Too many inexperienced players on the pitch.

Comment

But, you know, narrative.

Comment

But, you know, narrative.
                                                Ha ha! OK, I'll go with that. I'll clutch at anything.

Comment

There's a non-zero chance that Terry will take a penalty. Laws don't take priority over legends.

Comment

Jedinak on. I'd love to see some research on penalty-takers coming on as subs. I bet their success rate isn't great.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X