No announcement yet.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-change Kit - Shirt Gallery 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Lyon ones are more like it from adidas, for my money. (I mean, not literally for my money, obviously. I'm not going to buy one. But they're not bad, the change one especially.)

I don't think Barcelona have really managed to have a properly nice shirt since they started having logos on the front of them, but perhaps that's confirmation bias from someone who can remember them (unlike every other comparably sized club) being sponsorless. But even so if that thing ursus posted really is the new kit, they'd better be signing four or five Croatians, because that would make it only a little bit indefensible.

Comment

Manchester United. That badge is worse than appointing Solskjaer.

Comment

I appreciate Leicester's need to distinguish themselves from Chelsea and other blue-shirted teams, but come the day when I'm in charge of all of football, you won't be allowed gold on football shirts unless you play your home games at Molineux.

Comment

Does the photo above point to Man U persisting with the black shorts?

Comment

Or amputate their players legs, ha ha

Comment

Really like the barcelona chessboard one, blasphemous thought it is- is it definitely just a training shirt? I wouldn't mind seeing Palace in that design, though I suspect I may be in a small minority there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                I'm sure I read in the story that leaked images of the new shirt a few weeks ago that they would be returning to white shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                  Manchester United. That badge is worse than appointing Solskjaer.

That looks like a publicity shot for a crap Game of Thrones knock off on Syfy.

Comment

White shorts, thank fuck. The shorts and socks are far, far better than the shirt.

It's not difficult, adidas. Red shirt, three white stripes down the sleeves. That's it. That's all we want.

Comment

Has the shirt got all the 1999 anniversary malarky that was allegedly leaked?

Comment

The home goalkeeper jersey sounds like one to look out for.

Comment

And it looks like they've had to drop part of the blurb about the keeper's kit from their website following a historical mistake (assuming the story is accurate, it is from the Sun I'm afraid) ;

Man Utd gaffe as new keeper kit inspired by Schmeichel in 1999 is from WRONG year

Comment

So we're acknowledging minutes now?

Utter wank.

Comment

And it looks like they've had to drop part of the blurb about the keeper's kit from their website following a historical mistake (assuming the story is accurate, it is from the Sun I'm afraid) ;

Man Utd gaffe as new keeper kit inspired by Schmeichel in 1999 is from WRONG year

Yeah, the kit they referenced in the publicity blurb was from the 1996–97 season, if I remember rightly.

Although it was clearly just marketing bollocks anyway because the pattern they're talking about appears on the goalkeeper shirts adidas have given to other clubs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post

Lyon change

And he is actually changing in that photo. Top marks, photographer.

Shrewsbury are changing kit supplier to Admiral which means a new shirt for the third season in a row. Haven't seen it yet but hopefully it won't have the Puma swimbands.

Comment

Re: Man Utd

I think it's odd that one kit supplier would be so willing to commemorate work done by a rival. The overall occasion probably overrides that but still weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post

Yeah, the kit they referenced in the publicity blurb was from the 1996–97 season, if I remember rightly.

Although it was clearly just marketing bollocks anyway because the pattern they're talking about appears on the goalkeeper shirts adidas have given to other clubs as well.
                                    It's the colours rather than the pattern that is meant to be a nod to a past keeper's shirt, though clearly one from the wrong season.

Comment

Southampton, yuk.

The adidas goalkeeper template is not that bad, just teh solid block of colour on teh shorts looks a bit daft for me.

Comment

Southampton looking for relegation there, you feel.

Comment

Ajax change

Comment

Wrecsam

Comment

Gladbach

Comment

Rather like that Ajax, my old man was in Amsterdam yesterday and managed to have a wonderful time with celebrating Ajax fans.

With what looks like a painstaking undercover operation, first low quality pictures of Burnley revealed. Take the sponsor off and that looks great.

Comment

Those Southampton kits really are a collection of stinkers, aren't they. We're not seeing much to praise so far, are we.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X