No announcement yet.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-change Kit - Shirt Gallery 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sponsor on the blue and pink checked shirt isn't going to be happy that's their logo is rendered Illegible.

Comment

Manchester United's new kit is an embarrassment. United's insistence in wallowing in 90s nostalgia needs kicking out of them. Look forward, you fucking bellends.

Comment

Any word on impassioned calls to arms stitched into the inside necks of shirts?

Comment

With apologies for the size of the pic - Palace home kit for next season.

Comment

What is ManHetx?

Comment

It's the obligatory Chinese bookie.

Very busy kit, not helped by the pointless white line one the middle.
              Puma lots never look good with animal badges, they fight for attention.

Comment

So that's at least two Puma kits without Big Cuffs. There might be a glimmer of hope for Barnsley.

Even though those Oldham kits are nothing special, I'm really pleased that the away kit is orange. Just like QPR need black and red hoops, WBA yellow and green stripes and Leeds all yellow, Oldham need orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Voidoid View Post

Yes, the board have a stated desire to provide a platform for local companies on the front of the shirts and all three are likely to have some partnership on the new stadium and retail/residential development that will help finance it. They have been quite vocal about turning down much higher offers from betting sites as they do not want to promote gambling to young supporters via the shirts meaning we'll be one of only about four clubs in the championship not sponsored by such companies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46303940
                  Rather liked the first kit already anyway, but Luton have just shot up in my estimation.

Comment

Aberdeen

It's red, with white bits.
                    Less is more?? I can't decide.

Comment

It's hard to tell, but that underpattern doesn't seem to have anything to do with Aberdeen.

Airdrie, mebbe.

Comment

With significant upheaval in the playing squad imminent, it suggests the team's general direction of travel next season.

Comment

That reminds me, the word "jacquard" was an answer in the University Challenge final and I didn't get it. Still furious with myself.

Comment

I'm a big fan of sponsors altering the colour of their logo to better suit the colours of a kit.

However in this instance it does mean that Aberdeen's backers are flying the Saltire of St Patrick rather than the Saltire of St Andrew.

Comment

The Liverpool debacle wasn't the worse thing to happen to the blaugrana last week.

These went on sale at the Nike store in Cairo

Comment

I would love that to be the kit but it's a training shirt, isn't it?

Comment

You have no respect for my grief, do you?

Comment

I just don't think Barca have ever really been a great kit club. That one's tidy and nicer than many they've had before.

Maybe you'll sign Modric to do it justice?

Comment

I like the Aberdeen one.

Comment

Bayern with what one can only assume was a rather dour photo-shoot.

Feyenoord change

Comment

Do not adjust your set.

Comment

As a fan of a club with adidas kits, I thought all their other kits were the right level of boring, until that Bayern/Feyenoord double whammy. Holy hell, they're shit.

Comment

Lyon home

Lyon change

Comment

This chequer pattern seems to be 'in' at the moment.

He's forgotten his white shorts though, which are being restored next season.

Comment

Comment

Next level integration there for Leicester. King Power clearly asking for the gold theme to get that crown looking fancy.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X